All new 2024 canam x3

I wonder how they get away with saying "Industry first 77" wide", it's a complete lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting claim, don't they all do that with wheel travel etc.

"Marketing" :lol:

I screenshot this but the top speed was 98mph.  But I wasn’t quick enough to get that.  

IMG_7602.jpeg

I screenshot this but the top speed was 98mph.  But I wasn’t quick enough to get that.  

View attachment 78176
Higher unless it has a governor: redline is 8500. Amazingly quiet and can play checkers in there at that speed. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
The "Hate" game has always been strong with offroad toys between the different mfgs.

SxS folks just have an unlimited audience via social media to elevate it.....hahah.

The memes are great.   

I read the Maverick R will be hitting the dealers by middle of September.  I am sure we will see some decked out ones at the Sand Show as Can Am probably gave some to a few aftermarket guys to do their magic. 

The memes are great.   

I read the Maverick R will be hitting the dealers by middle of September.  I am sure we will see some decked out ones at the Sand Show as Can Am probably gave some to a few aftermarket guys to do their magic. 
Wait, what?  I thought you were supposed to release it, then spend 3 years trying to keep the fire lit by talking shet about everyone else's product that's actually for sale and how your current vaporware is better, all while quietly walking back promised features and changing manufacturing locations....?

62k is a big number for a SxS.  Especially when it feels like the toy market it getting soft again.  Polaris has leftover '22 Pro R's that they can't sell and they are discounting $4000-5000 off sticker and giving 1.49%.  That alone says alot.......
Don’t talk sense in here! 😂😂

Back