All new 2024 canam x3

Last edited by a moderator:
I just waiting to see who is gonna make a 16" paddle? Or is everyone gonna run 15" wheels on Sand Tires?

The wheel is narrower than the stock can am wheel and that is why there is more clearance on the sidewalk.  

Those forged wheel are usually 5” wide wheels.   
Well Nick just posted that the wheel does infact have a different offset, and is a 5/1, so they moved the wheel outboard 1". He also posted that the Rockzilla or something square will not fit according to Can Am

Well Nick just posted that the wheel does infact have a different offset, and is a 5/1, so they moved the wheel outboard 1". He also posted that the Rockzilla or something square will not fit according to Can Am
Stock wheel is likely 6+1.    Like i said the wheel is narrower on Blurton’s car and will give you more clearance.  

Ball joints would’ve been flying, trailing arm mounts popping, or  radius rods tacoing on everything else with that sideways landing. 
that was very impressive....very surprised it recovered so well too. I would expected it float more rather than settle right back down - suspension seems sorted pretty well for stock

Yep, which means an even bigger yard sale when someone runs out of talent.  Should be an interesting dune season  :makerain:
Given the speeds this new ride goes I think it will be a "block sale".  LOL!

Yep, which means an even bigger yard sale when someone runs out of talent.  Should be an interesting dune season  :makerain:
From the few videos I've seen that thing seems planted and plush. No doubt they'll be a few yard sales though

From the videos I’ve seen it looks impressive. Although in the video with Pastrana and McFarland I did see it get buck nasty! Is it the wheelbase and lower power to weight that makes these SXS’s lawn dart?!!

From the videos I’ve seen it looks impressive. Although in the video with Pastrana and McFarland I did see it get buck nasty! Is it the wheelbase and lower power to weight that makes these SXS’s lawn dart?!!
Chickened out and chopped throttle at the top was my thought. 

Back