All new 2024 canam x3

For those that did not think 35s fit.  Here is a more aggressive and more square 35” rock tire 

IMG_9155.png

That eight features of this new car article did not mention the sway bar that can be disconnected on the fly. Or at least I thought I remember hearing that was something these cars had?

That eight features of this new car article did not mention the sway bar that can be disconnected on the fly. Or at least I thought I remember hearing that was something these cars had?
No disconnect on the swaybar.    The front drive shaft does have a disconnect that occurs under hard braking to help keep stress off the front diff. 

Hard to say without driving one, but it seems like the DCT is very quiet in gear changes versus the Honda DCT that sounds like a bag of hammers.

Hard to say without driving one, but it seems like the DCT is very quiet in gear changes versus the Honda DCT that sounds like a bag of hammers.
In the video you can hear it shift gears when they are filming out of the car.  Still not very loud. Having that air intake by your head might less the noise of the gears in the cab. 

Back