All new 2024 canam x3

Lol. First SxS that has me contemplating giving up the buggy game…
For real, those front control arms got yore inner engineer all hot and bothered...haha. 

So far this new maverick is the best ride out there.

The Pro R just doesn't seem as stable and too heavy.

We will see who the new king will be this season. 

RG Speed UTV is not even in the running any more with their issues, lack of availability and horrible support. 

For real, those front control arms got yore inner engineer all hot and bothered...haha. 

So far this new maverick is the best ride out there.

The Pro R just doesn't seem as stable and too heavy.

We will see who the new king will be this season. 

RG Speed UTV is not even in the running any more with their issues, lack of availability and horrible support. 
Lol, just fun noodling through the why. Buddy (retired from Nissan as a chassis engineer and currently consults for a bunch of race teams) and I were figuring out the geometry and what their goals were. His first thought was the same as most (that chit is ugly) but ended up being impressed that they went way outside the standard box to solve problems. 

Call me crazy, but I absolutely love this new Can-Am. I like the look of the entire car including the front suspension. I’ve watched every video that I could find and the suspension seems to work really well. The CVT is a big deal also. Hopefully it will hold up to the abuse that it will undergo in the dunes.  This car will make all other players up their games if they want to compete. Kudos to Can-Am!

Call me crazy, but I absolutely love this new Can-Am. I like the look of the entire car including the front suspension. I’ve watched every video that I could find and the suspension seems to work really well. The CVT is a big deal also. Hopefully it will hold up to the abuse that it will undergo in the dunes.  This car will make all other players up their games if they want to compete. Kudos to Can-Am!

I'm with you @Dune Doc can't wait to see mine arrive. Peace

Right off the bat I like the low COG and wide stance of the MAV R vs the High Trophy Truck stance of the Pro R.

At least for the Sand Dunes.. :deal:  

Right off the bat I like the low COG and wide stance of the MAV R vs the High Trophy Truck stance of the Pro R.

At least for the Sand Dunes.. :deal:  

Still wondering about vision over the front. Pro R allowed me to read the dunes good. My Can Am was hard to see over the hood. Kept banging my helmet on the roof trying to get high over the front end. I can prove it. Helmet is destroyed on the noggin. Peace

Like I said before I can't wait to sit into Cheffs car and get up close and Personal with it.

4 hours ago, onanysunday said:

I know this gets talked about but I wonder how often it really happens. Huge risk. Repo yes. 

I would bet many SXSs magically get wrecked before the repo man comes.  

Back