Will Can am Have something like the Pro R?

Short and skinny of the above is it appears their spring kit gets rid of the buck, and their valving settles out the rest.

There’s a surprising amount of the original chassis there. Thought it was a complete competition chassis.

Some great footage really pushing these cars. I like he says something to the effect " that would have killed the belt"

1 hour ago, onanysunday said:

Some great footage really pushing these cars. I like he says something to the effect " that would have killed the belt"

Those guys scoot around the dunes and were dicing it up.   Looked like a fun ride.

Where is the thread "Will Speed have something like the Can Am Maverick or Polaris Pro R"

:js:

:lol:  Them dudes are falling so far behind trying to catch up to yesterday.

Where is the thread "Will Speed have something like the Can Am Maverick or Polaris Pro R"

:js:

:lol:  Them dudes are falling so far behind trying to catch up to yesterday.
If you ask them they will say they are light years ahead.  LOL!

Anyone see a '24 Maverick R for less then $35k?

Financing as low as 1.49% for 36 months as all I have seen discount-wise..so far.

Financing as low as 1.49% for 36 months as all I have seen discount-wise..so far.
Not yet.  They're finally not ridiculously marking stuff up.

But, yeah.  Won't be long until we're back to the good old days.

Watched a Maverick R with MTS suspension tuning and an EVO 100 octane tune running up Olds on Saturday while we were checking out the 250 round up.

Dude was racing a very nice prerunner through the whoops and up the hill.  The Maverick R got through whoops like it was nothing.  Guy was hitting 68-70mph at the top of Olds. 

I'd like to see what a 4 seater will look like  and cost!  

Watched a Maverick R with MTS suspension tuning and an EVO 100 octane tune running up Olds on Saturday while we were checking out the 250 round up.

Dude was racing a very nice prerunner through the whoops and up the hill.  The Maverick R got through whoops like it was nothing.  Guy was hitting 68-70mph at the top of Olds. 
What is the HP with that tune?

I'd like to see what a 4 seater will look like  and cost!  
It will be long just like the 4 seat X3.   LOL!   Cost will probably be $2,500-$3,000 more than the 2 seater.  

Your boys have dirt bikes to ride.  Get a 2 seater!   Scooby has a 2 seat X3 now and is loving it.  

So jumping from 240 crank hp to 265 rwhp must be a lot more boost. 
Not sure what stock boost is versus what EVO bumps it up to with their race gas tunes.

The DCT is a lot more efficient at getting the HP to the wheels over a CVT.  A stock Maverick R is around 209 - 211hp.  I would guess the EVO tune that guy was running was around 300hp to the crank.  

It will be long just like the 4 seat X3.   LOL!   Cost will probably be $2,500-$3,000 more than the 2 seater.  

Your boys have dirt bikes to ride.  Get a 2 seater!   Scooby has a 2 seat X3 now and is loving it.  
My boys dont ride DB as much anymore.  We were at Ocotillo this Prez weekend and they said to get 4 seater to cruise around in.  DB riding is alot of work lol.  Hell I rode my DB for one trip and I was sweating my ass off!  Cant believe Scooby bought the X3 over Mav R.

Back