Will Can am Have something like the Pro R?

Probably a little of both, the "Jack" and those tires and running in 4wd. 

Mind blower, x3 and 2wd with the proper sand tires ... Sweet Jack n a.

Probably a little of both, the "Jack" and those tires and running in 4wd. 

Mind blower, x3 and 2wd with the proper sand tires ... Sweet Jack n a.
Probably with 20-30psi in them as well.  SxS guys universally run pressures higher than what I run in my 4000lb Jeep on the street. :biggrin:

Probably with 20-30psi in them as well.  SxS guys universally run pressures higher than what I run in my 4000lb Jeep on the street. :biggrin:
Really ?. Lol.  And no beadlocks. Who needs beadlocks at 30psi !. 

Really ?. Lol.  And no beadlocks. Who needs beadlocks at 30psi !. 
Robby says you can’t run less than 10psi with his beadlocks… AKA the same-ish pressure I run in my Jeep without beadlocks… 

No one.  Point was more that its more air than you need to keep the bead on a 4,000lb Jeep...
The Speed wheels do not like anything below 10psi.  RG had a few come off the inner bead in the dunes. 

I don't run beadlocks on my X3 paddle set up.  I run 12psi as that is the happy spot for the Sandcraft tires.   I have gone down as low as 9psi with no issues. 

I run 7-10 psi w beadlocks. X3, I usually ride in or find Virgin sand. Safer than sorry er.  Real Beadlocks on a street car, jeep or SUV are just plain stupid. 

Good review. 

If I could get away with getting a 2 seater, the Mav R would be it.

Yeah.  One of his complaints was how the geared transmission was fighting the suspension, and that's definitely a skill thing that takes some learning.  My buggy behaves VERY differently suspension wise based on the gear its in, and learning the good gear for whoops and other things definitely changes how effective the suspension is at handling whatever its dealing with.

Yeah.  One of his complaints was how the geared transmission was fighting the suspension, and that's definitely a skill thing that takes some learning.  My buggy behaves VERY differently suspension wise based on the gear its in, and learning the good gear for whoops and other things definitely changes how effective the suspension is at handling whatever its dealing with.
I think that is where the EVO transmission tune will be helpful.   

I did not notice the issue he talked about when I drove my friend's in Glamis.  Mind you I was just mashing through the whoops in the dunes and washes.  

I think that is where the EVO transmission tune will be helpful.   

I did not notice the issue he talked about when I drove my friend's in Glamis.  Mind you I was just mashing through the whoops in the dunes and washes.  
Yeah.  He was testing in the desert, land of endless whoops.  There's a point where you can't keep mashing it... :biggrin:

Yeah.  He was testing in the desert, land of endless whoops.  There's a point where you can't keep mashing it... :biggrin:
That point is either when you snap an axle or the ass end of the car decides it wants to be the new leader and passes the front.   LOL!

It would be interesting to run that thing on a Mustang or Dynojet dyno vs the hub dyno. 

Back