Will Can am Have something like the Pro R?

My boys dont ride DB as much anymore.  We were at Ocotillo this Prez weekend and they said to get 4 seater to cruise around in.  DB riding is alot of work lol.  Hell I rode my DB for one trip and I was sweating my ass off!  Cant believe Scooby bought the X3 over Mav R.
I would get a 4 seat Pro R with the live valve.   

I would get a 4 seat Pro R with the live valve.   
Maybe, but I hate the tall ride height. I still have time and when RZR and MavR 4 seat do test drives next season I will give them a test.  I just watched a video of a hill shoot with 4 seater X3 tuned vs Speed 4 seater and they were close.  

Maybe, but I hate the tall ride height. I still have time and when RZR and MavR 4 seat do test drives next season I will give them a test.  I just watched a video of a hill shoot with 4 seater X3 tuned vs Speed 4 seater and they were close.  
why dislike the ride height?  The Dynamix counter acts ANY body roll and brake dive, making the car turn flat in high speed corners. My car is setup at 18" clear and i toss it in sand rutted out corners and it just skips over them.  

The live value/dynamic set up on the Pro R works extremely well and there is very little body roll even though it sits up higher.  The Pro R can take a beating in the dunes and keeps on going. 

Hopefully Can Am releases the 4 seat Mav R this year. 

I have yet to see a 4 seat Speed car go up the hills and look like it was moving more than 40- 45mph. 

We watched a guy make a big run at the bottom of Olds in his Speed car.  He got through the whoop okay the car seemed to lose all momentum and just chugged up the hill.    The Bandit will be the best of the Speed UTVs in the dunes. 

why dislike the ride height?  The Dynamix counter acts ANY body roll and brake dive, making the car turn flat in high speed corners. My car is setup at 18" clear and i toss it in sand rutted out corners and it just skips over them.  
I noticed the tall height immediately when I parked in front of you and looked at your car.  Then Andy gave me a ride in his that weekend and felt the ride height immediately.  I am not counting out the car just yet and will decide later this year.  I've sat in the Mav R and the Pro R at local dealership and I like the lower ride height of the Mav R better.  Also sat in several Speeds in Anaheim and also prefer the lower height.  Lots of pos and negs of each car, but I love that Mav R has no belt and can make gobs of power.  yeah Pro R can make power like Andy's right but at a cost of blowing belts.  

I noticed the tall height immediately when I parked in front of you and looked at your car.  Then Andy gave me a ride in his that weekend and felt the ride height immediately.  I am not counting out the car just yet and will decide later this year.  I've sat in the Mav R and the Pro R at local dealership and I like the lower ride height of the Mav R better.  Also sat in several Speeds in Anaheim and also prefer the lower height.  Lots of pos and negs of each car, but I love that Mav R has no belt and can make gobs of power.  yeah Pro R can make power like Andy's right but at a cost of blowing belts.  
Andy did some clutch work and no blown belts this past weekend.   I do prefer the seating position of the Can Am over the Pro R.   

Reactions: JBL
Yep, Chad refers to the torque limiter in the comments of that video. To me the Can Am looks like more fun to drive. 

Back