So who is the coward?

This thread is taking a turn, who’s the villain im confused 
No villain, just a a-hole and a dogooder protecting the rest of us from the A-hole.  We can call this story the Princess and the Pea.  Now who is playing who's part well your just going to need to stick around till the third act to find out.

You're not kidding. I just paid $14,200 OTD for a brand new 16 foot 2 axle enclosed trailer. Inflation is crazy right now. 

abc

PS. I have basically the exact same trailer as BLD that I bought like a year ago from Big Tex. At some point I'll sell it, but need to sell my other RZR first.
I have the same trailer too, bought it new in 1999, bet i’d be a real ahole if i sold it for more than the 900$ i paid for it then.  2 decks, countless tires and probably 100k miles later worth way more than i paid. 

Thanks joe biden and democrat party 

I too bought a $500 trailer and sold it for $2500, am I a fault for the market and the needs of someone else NO

No villain, just a a-hole and a dogooder protecting the rest of us from the A-hole.  We can call this story the Princess and the Pea.  Now who is playing who's part well your just going to need to stick around till the third act to find out.
 Very clever. I like what you did there.  

Ok so let me try to wrap my head around this situation seller has an ad up and price posted. Buyer sees ad gets info makes contact and attempts to negotiate price. Seller says no I can't go that low. Buyer gets mad and starts to curse the seller and tell him he's a piece of trash basically. Well I wouldn't consider the buyer to be a very respectful person either. 

This is why I always post or make it known I prefer not to negotiate over the phone or internet. I dont discuss prices until I am looking at the item to be bought in person. I personally list my stuff high as I like to negotiate and i feel it also weeds out the tire kickers. 

Hope it works out. Cool heads prevail. 

You mean only a limited occasions it sensed that you may have a peanut allergy and could smell peanut dust on their fingers. So in order to prevent an allergic reaction to their extreme peanut sensitivities the Pit Bull may have nibbled off a few fingers. 
iu

Alex I’d like to solve the puzzle, bad DNA, sweaty palms, a derby hat and a flat faced dog.

:lmao:  

@Bldrinker This is gold!

Sorry you gotta go through this.

Buy Low...sell high, it's the American way!

More power to you!

Capitalism :oto:

:cheers:

This thread is................ interesting. Really seeing some true colors. Anyways carry on. 🤐 

Back