So who is the coward?

Oh sh*t, I missed most of this thread.

Now I'm sorry I sold my Carson double axle trailer for $950 last month..

I find this funny out of all of the good informative post that are still on this site, you chose to visit and comment on the so called "drama" post and in effect add to the "Drama" by presenting yourself as some sort of classifier of what is Drama. BLD started a well deserved call out thread from someone who basically attacked him and we know who that someone is.

As far as drama I find that word over played as there is nothing on this site or any site that should trigger or create "drama" in your life for you to sit down and compose some sort of declaration that it is effecting you to the point that it makes you "sad"

If these post or this board that you rarely visit anymore cause you such distress then I would suggest sticking to a forum or social media platform that is more to your liking, such as kitty's and puppy's...
Do you have a link for the Kitty's and Puppy's? Stef would like that.

Is this still available ? Asking for a friend 🙂 

I find this funny out of all of the good informative post that are still on this site, you chose to visit and comment on the so called "drama" post and in effect add to the "Drama" by presenting yourself as some sort of classifier of what is Drama. BLD started a well deserved call out thread from someone who basically attacked him and we know who that someone is.

As far as drama I find that word over played as there is nothing on this site or any site that should trigger or create "drama" in your life for you to sit down and compose some sort of declaration that it is effecting you to the point that it makes you "sad"

If these post or this board that you rarely visit anymore cause you such distress then I would suggest sticking to a forum or social media platform that is more to your liking, such as kitty's and puppy's...
Well this sure hit the nail on the head. 

Yore mom is impressive.
But shat is her spaghetti like?

Asking for a friend...

200.gif

Are you guys sure you know who you're talking about? It looks like you're talking about 2 different guys.

Not sure I would have ever put myself in that position. Are you one of the fellas and don’t want to be confused with the other? Serious question, I know none of y’all.
I'm not either one of them. I do know who toy collector is, and Nick Farmer isn't toy collector. One of them didn't put himself in that position either, but here he is, getting dragged through the mud. As you can see, it could very well be anyone, including you, for all they, or you, care.

Your post made it sound like you didn't care who got sh1t on, as long as you got to see some drama.

I do feel that whoever sent those texts to bldrinker went way over the line. I also feel it's important not to blame the wrong guy. 

Nick Farmer is a solid dude...I only seen mentions/jokes at his son that possibly runs a couple social media sites/pages related to the river/desert.

Those River/Desert Whip sites are comedy, drama...24/7

I’m not on here much anymore and the last three times I’ve come on all I have seen is drama. 
Click the on the technical forums. Still lots of people trying to help out other dunes. I find you can learn a lot by reading about other peoples issues. (mechanical, not mental) 

Its like playing sports. I remember my dad being the coach and bringing a newspaper to practice. Was a picture of a baseball player swinging for the ball. He asked what do we see, what can we learn? I knew right away what he was going for. The batter had his eye on the ball. The picture captured it great. The point was to watch and learn. I do that all the time watching motocross. Their body position going into turns. How they scrub a jump. Same can be true when you sign into this forum. I waited a bit to click this particular thread. Because i could tell it was a personal type of issue. After awhile you start to get curious when you see new comments happening daily. 

I'm not either one of them. I do know who toy collector is, and Nick Farmer isn't toy collector. One of them didn't put himself in that position either, but here he is, getting dragged through the mud. As you can see, it could very well be anyone, including you, for all they, or you, care.

Your post made it sound like you didn't care who got sh1t on, as long as you got to see some drama.

I do feel that whoever sent those texts to bldrinker went way over the line. I also feel it's important not to blame the wrong guy. 
Nick got brought up from a side conversation in this thread. 

Pretty sure we have the correct guy who sent me the texts. Sounds like a repeat offender. 

Nick Farmer is a solid dude...I only seen mentions/jokes at his son that possibly runs a couple social media sites/pages related to the river/desert.

Those River/Desert Whip sites are comedy, drama...24/7
I disagree.  Douche in my opinion.  Seriously...who runs a social media site that requires every post needing approval and then they pick and chose if there is a hot chick in the post or one of their friends, or...maybe...they approve it days later.  GHAY!

The "whip" sites can both chew on my nut sack.

Back