So who is the coward?

Ok so let me try to wrap my head around this situation seller has an ad up and price posted. Buyer sees ad gets info makes contact and attempts to negotiate price. Seller says no I can't go that low. Buyer gets mad and starts to curse the seller and tell him he's a piece of trash basically. Well I wouldn't consider the buyer to be a very respectful person either. 

This is why I always post or make it known I prefer not to negotiate over the phone or internet. I dont discuss prices until I am looking at the item to be bought in person. I personally list my stuff high as I like to negotiate and i feel it also weeds out the tire kickers. 

Hope it works out. Cool heads prevail. 
Douche Mc baggins never made an offer just bitched about the price.  

I’m putting together that it’s a guy named Ryan and his screen name is toy collector.  He sounds like a peach. 

I’m putting together that it’s a guy named Ryan and his screen name is toy collector.  He sounds like a peach. 
that possibly, slightly, maybe, could be just a little incorrect, cuz Ryan was a screen name and TC's name is different :dunno: :lol:  

Who can wear a belt after this covid crap.....I'm almost where I can hook 2 together....
giphy.gif

Holly chit.  When did this site become River whips?  This is the same lame ass drama chit that bunch of idiots are guilty of.   How old are we?   This site used to be full of people willing to trade stories and help each other.  It’s just plain sad, I’m not on here much anymore and the last three times I’ve come on all I have seen is drama. 

It’s a short life and every single person on this site that has the good fortune to even have ever been to glamis should just appreciate that ability.  I seriously hope y’all can find some more meaning to your life than Facebook drama. 

Holly chit.  When did this site become River whips?  This is the same lame ass drama chit that bunch of idiots are guilty of.   How old are we?   This site used to be full of people willing to trade stories and help each other.  It’s just plain sad, I’m not on here much anymore and the last three times I’ve come on all I have seen is drama. 

It’s a short life and every single person on this site that has the good fortune to even have ever been to glamis should just appreciate that ability.  I seriously hope y’all can find some more meaning to your life than Facebook drama. 
:lmao:

I'm banned for life and they even blocked me on RiverWhips and DesertWhips.  Bunch of PHAGS that run that sh*t over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why is this world being so sensitive? This is just men being men. Live a little. Good god

:lmao:

I'm banned for life and they even blocked me on RiverWhips and DesertWhips.  Bunch of PHAGS that run that sh*t over there.
the worst part is his dad is a member here :lol:  

I find this funny out of all of the good informative post that are still on this site, you chose to visit and comment on the so called "drama" post and in effect add to the "Drama" by presenting yourself as some sort of classifier of what is Drama. BLD started a well deserved call out thread from someone who basically attacked him and we know who that someone is.

As far as drama I find that word over played as there is nothing on this site or any site that should trigger or create "drama" in your life for you to sit down and compose some sort of declaration that it is effecting you to the point that it makes you "sad"

If these post or this board that you rarely visit anymore cause you such distress then I would suggest sticking to a forum or social media platform that is more to your liking, such as kitty's and puppy's...

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this funny out of all of the good informative post that are still on this site, you chose to visit and comment on the so called "drama" post and in effect add to the "Drama" by presenting yourself as some sort of classifier of what is Drama. BLD started a well deserved call out thread from someone who basically attacked him and we know who that someone is.

As far as drama I find that word over played as there is nothing on this site or any site that should trigger or create "drama" in your life for you to sit down and compose some sort of declaration that it is effecting you to the point that it makes you "sad"

If these post or this board that you rarely visit anymore cause you such distress then I would suggest sticking to a forum or social media platform that is more to your liking, such as kitty's and puppy's...
Amen!

Back