So who is the coward?

Click the on the technical forums. Still lots of people trying to help out other dunes. I find you can learn a lot by reading about other peoples issues. (mechanical, not mental) 

Its like playing sports. I remember my dad being the coach and bringing a newspaper to practice. Was a picture of a baseball player swinging for the ball. He asked what do we see, what can we learn? I knew right away what he was going for. The batter had his eye on the ball. The picture captured it great. The point was to watch and learn. I do that all the time watching motocross. Their body position going into turns. How they scrub a jump. Same can be true when you sign into this forum. I waited a bit to click this particular thread. Because i could tell it was a personal type of issue. After awhile you start to get curious when you see new comments happening daily. 
Since your point was to watch and learn, what did you learn from this thread? 😉 

I had the wrong "Farmer" in my mind...Buddy Farmer is the great guy - my 2 cents opinion was for him.

Anyone else can kick rocks  :lol:

6 pages and counting 🤘

I have a couple Raptors i'm going to list. I will survey everyone to get proper pricing before the ads go up : ) 

6 pages and counting 🤘

I have a couple Raptors i'm going to list. I will survey everyone to get proper pricing before the ads go up : ) 
Gen 1 or gen 2, I am am online expert.....................😁

Isn’t purchase price kind of considered profit if it’s 15 years old?
In '05 or '06 I bought a new 18' PJ car hauler for around $1800.  Maybe 5 years later it was stolen from my house.  Insurance paid me near $3k for it.  Profit?

In '05 or '06 I bought a new 18' PJ car hauler for around $1800.  Maybe 5 years later it was stolen from my house.  Insurance paid me near $3k for it.  Profit?
That’s insurance fraud!!!! How dare you!

Please be available between 0900 and 1200 to receive angry text messages.

See! This is why our insurance rates go up!! 😆

I bought a house in 2005 at the peak before the bubble burst. Sold it in 2010 when I got relocated and lost my azz. If making a profit means your an a-hole, what does a loss mean? Maybe I'm a Saint? Should have  gotten a prize?

I'll conveniently ignore the other houses that I made money on. 🤑🤑

Back