Honda Talons - Let’s see them

200.gif

I like it.

Reactions: FOG
There was a 2 seat Talon with the Jackson turbo and he had zero problems keeping up with the group.  Hell if they came out with a 4 seater with better suspension and allow the Jackson Turbo be installed and keep the warranty, that will be another game changer. The popularity of SXS continues to grow but now at what cost? $40k for a toy is starting to get stupid.

There was a 2 seat Talon with the Jackson turbo and he had zero problems keeping up with the group.  Hell if they came out with a 4 seater with better suspension and allow the Jackson Turbo be installed and keep the warranty, that will be another game changer. The popularity of SXS continues to grow but now at what cost? $40k for a toy is starting to get stupid.
The Talon does come in a 4 seat version and even though I haven’t ridden in one, I have been told by good authority that it’s a plusher ride but not as nimble as the 2 seater. 
You can add the Jackson turbo to both and maintain your Honda warranty. If you install the turbo yourself and add some bead lock wheels and sand tires, you’re probably going to be closer to $30k. 

My Buddy bought the 4 seater loves the car but went and rode in Mr. Jacksons Turbo talon over Vets and really wants to get that Kit right now. His car was completely stock for Vets as it only had 1 mile on it when he got there and it went everywhere we all did with Zero issues. He will have his paddles on next time so that might help him some. I will say he duned with 3-4 people in his car and went all over the dunes. I was actually impressed how hard he could hit some of the rough stuff only being a 64" live valve car. Overall he is Very pleased with it currently

My Buddy bought the 4 seater loves the car but went and rode in Mr. Jacksons Turbo talon over Vets and really wants to get that Kit right now. His car was completely stock for Vets as it only had 1 mile on it when he got there and it went everywhere we all did with Zero issues. He will have his paddles on next time so that might help him some. I will say he duned with 3-4 people in his car and went all over the dunes. I was actually impressed how hard he could hit some of the rough stuff only being a 64" live valve car. Overall he is Very pleased with it currently
He was killing it following you. Once you figured out the performance mode  you really stepped up on speed.  And he was able to keep up also. 

He was killing it following you. Once you figured out the performance mode  you really stepped up on speed.  And he was able to keep up also. 
Yea i had to find out how to get out of Eco mode..LOL

• Haha
Eco mode!

We don’t need no Eco mode in Glamis!!!

I’ve been in the dunes for almost a month now and have been on rides in the Talon with my group, friends, and alone.  The turbo and sand tires make it a very fun car to drive. Put the Talon in 2WD and I can drift it at will. Switch to 4WD and it tracks like a slot car. 
Overall I’m very impressed with the Talon’s versatility and performance. And I have the Honda reliability which builds my confidence on every ride. 
I installed the Jackson turbo kit  before the Glamis trip and am as equally impressed with it’s performance and reliability. 
Bottom line, loads of fun with no issues. 

It was pretty funny following that wagon through the dunes. I'm surprised its still in one piece. 

• Haha
It was pretty funny following that wagon through the dunes. I'm surprised its still in one piece. 
I think it was all the cool stickers on the back that kept it together. 

Got the little red wagon hooked up to the Talon and took it to the Red Bull Sand Scramble at Osborne. 

View attachment 20821

View attachment 20822
My Uncle who is paralyzed from the waist down we built him a wagon similar to this to haul his electric wheelchair behind his can am.Tested it going down the street but nothing more so far. He only wants to haul his chair if we go somewhere like Vendors or something like that so He can get out of his car. I think he will need the wider tires like this before he does anything serious

My Uncle who is paralyzed from the waist down we built him a wagon similar to this to haul his electric wheelchair behind his can am.Tested it going down the street but nothing more so far. He only wants to haul his chair if we go somewhere like Vendors or something like that so He can get out of his car. I think he will need the wider tires like this before he does anything serious
That’s a great idea to help your Uncle. There are many uses for these little wagons. 
Do you have any pictures?

Did Santa bring anyone a new Talon for Christmas?

Post up some pics and tell us all about it. 

Back