Ghostly Adventures from Gecko

Blatant lies. No one is paid to do that at Roadrunner. 

I said what I said. No. One. Gets. Paid. To. Stay. At. Roadrunner. I get paid to go there but that's different.
Seriously... I think somebody might have Roadrunner confused with Pad 3/5.  I've spent a lot of time at RR, and I've never met or seen a single person that's been paid to be there.  

-TJ

Seriously... I think somebody might have Roadrunner confused with Pad 3/5.  I've spent a lot of time at RR, and I've never met or seen a single person that's been paid to be there.  

-TJ
Right? And if there was a person doing it wouldn't it be me or Balin?

1 hour ago, Poule43 said:

Soo its the "Its Not You ...Its Me " Routine!!!! :lol:

I think you missed the point...

-TJ

Heading out tmrw. Hopefully someone saved me some a spot at RRE  :cheers:

Didn't you remember to pay somebody to stay for you? A guy on this forum said he talked to a guy who said they heard that's how it works... must be true. 

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
And a heads up... the Hall's are in the center at Roadrunner for this weekend. Gonna be interesting... see you Saturday!

And a heads up... the Hall's are in the center at Roadrunner for this weekend. Gonna be interesting... see you Saturday!
vGfqifu5b9VLQLLIWoT1vt8fF0NYM2H2P4uo2YgJB-4.jpg

"Those that know, know?"

"Those that know, know?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Believe it when it happens.Right now its a yeh we know now were gonna do something then people get excited then nothing.

Back