Ghostly Adventures from Gecko

Actually, you did imply he stole from you by calling him a thief. I can understand calling Mike Tyson a rapist as he was convicted of rape. What was Justin convicted of?  Nothing. Yet you jump on the Justin hate bandwagon simply because you can. What did he do to you personally? Nothing. Did he steal from someone you know personally or a board member you don't know?
He stole the flame car and an enclosed trailer from two of the very best people around, who many. many of us on this board DO know personally and have for decades. We don't just "know" them - they are our FAMILY.

They trusted him completely leaving that car with him to sell and he didn't even bother to call them when it was "stolen" from his shop.

Just because he was never convicted of wrongdoing doesn't mean he wasn't guilty of wrongdoing - we all know it happens every day in every aspect of life.

And just because he is "successful" means he's a good guy? That's not how any of this works....

I know Wayno and what happened to them was insane

that company wouldnt get a dime of my money

A lot of criminals and dishonest people are never convicted or brought to justice

in the end justice will prevail! You can only skate and screw people over for soo long- it will catch up with him!!!

:poule:

He stole the flame car and an enclosed trailer from two of the very best people around, who many. many of us on this board DO know personally and have for decades. We don't just "know" them - they are our FAMILY.

They trusted him completely leaving that car with him to sell and he didn't even bother to call them when it was "stolen" from his shop.

Just because he was never convicted of wrongdoing doesn't mean he wasn't guilty of wrongdoing - we all know it happens every day in every aspect of life.

And just because he is "successful" means he's a good guy? That's not how any of this works....

I can tell you that if that much was "taken" from me or my family, I would take solace in knowing how big G is and how hard it could be to locate something out there... Yup, I said it, eff thieves, crooks and shady people that lie, cheat and eff over others. ALL OF THEM

I can tell you that if that much was "taken" from me or my family, I would take solace in knowing how big G is and how hard it could be to locate something out there... Yup, I said it, eff thieves, crooks and shady people that lie, cheat and eff over others. ALL OF THEM
My feelings exactly - and actually just what I said to my SO this morning.

Though mine had to do with having been located in a dark industrial park...

Makes me sick to read through all the hype where he claims the business folded due to the "Great Recession".

And I wonder if he's on vendor row right now. You know, with someone's SxS coming up missing...

Totally forgot about the stolen engine too...and the swapping of parts off one car to another...and the transaxle that "belonged" to a number of different customers.....

https://www.rzrforums.net/threads/is-this-the-same-guy-after-what-happened-it-cant-be.159601/page-3

Damn, wish that 33 page thread on the crashed board were still available.

Did anyone sue him?  Or did he file for bankruptcy?

He has built quite a shock business.  There will be lines of people getting their SXS shocks done and people buying parts once they open up on Vendors row next week. 

Did anyone sue him?  Or did he file for bankruptcy?

He has built quite a shock business.  There will be lines of people getting their SXS shocks done and people buying parts once they open up on Vendors row next week. 
It was never "His" nothing was ever in his name. Nothing was his all leased and all the paperwork was in his wife's name. I am sure even ST is all in corporations and investors names so when he does start to steal from one to pay another he has clean hands. 

The guy is a con man and eventually will screw over the wrong type of person. Then he will of  "interrupted an intruder" one evening/ morning only to be discovered by loved ones the next day when he failed to return home.

How is gecko right now? I heard there was a lot of cones out there.
My friend is out there now.  Said the Loop is wide open and some other areas.  He said the pads have people parked blocking off space.  

Actually, you did imply he stole from you by calling him a thief. I can understand calling Mike Tyson a rapist as he was convicted of rape. What was Justin convicted of?  Nothing. Yet you jump on the Justin hate bandwagon simply because you can. What did he do to you personally? Nothing. Did he steal from someone you know personally or a board member you don't know?

If Justin is such a horrible person why is his business doing so well? I see his tractor trailer at Vendor's quite often. Have you approached him to tell him he is a thief? Or are you just more comfortable banging away on the keyboard about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with you? 

I've never met Justin and have never done business with him but I do own a dunebuggy.com Sidewinder. And having bought it in 2015 I can't see how that would make me biased.

I've been on this board since 2007 and have read all the threads about him, as well as on racedezert.com. Yet Justin remains not convicted of a crime. Why is that? 
Thank you for showing all of us your true colors in this thread.  I cant possibly see how you could have any real friends with that mindset.  There are Plenty of thief's, murderers and scumbags that have never been caught/convicted, and you say as long as they have never been convicted they are good people ? WOW!! just wow!  Unbelievable that you would post that.

Thank you for showing all of us your true colors in this thread.  I cant possibly see how you could have any real friends with that mindset.  There are Plenty of thief's, murderers and scumbags that have never been caught/convicted, and you say as long as they have never been convicted they are good people ? WOW!! just wow!  Unbelievable that you would post that.
Yup, zero real friends. I posted it, so it's actually believable. 

I have to say there was some space on Gecko early in the week.  Went to visit some friends that were suppose to be on Roadrunner.  They ended up camping near the rainbow dinosaur.  LOL. 

Another friend was camped at Pad 1.5 and it was pretty empty through Wednesday.  

Been camped at Roadrunner for the past 12 days. I have lots to say about the current situation but it can wait till I'm back home Tuesday. 

waiting patiently to hear what @L.R.S. has to say lol I will say this, LEO is not messing around. We may or may not have done a few ghosty things the week before new years and they did not like it 
My friend was on one of the pads before Christmas.  He left for a day to go to San Diego and he had a red tag on his rig.  When he got back the ranger saw him in his camp and removed the tag. 

Back