Ghostly Adventures from Gecko

20 pages of adults bitching like little babies that someone took their spot they have never tried to camp in. This is unreal. Just go to roadrunner or a spot on gecko and park. Even when it’s busy just ask your fellow duners if you can slide in. I’ve done it a million times. Be kind, ask if people can shuffle around so you can squeeze in. I promise it’s all good. Coming on this forum calling out Blm, gecko folks, roadrunner folks is going about it all wrong. whatever intentions all you people have is bad for EVERYONE in the long run. There is room for everyone in the dunes. We are all friends and duners let’s keep it that way! Zero reason for hostility or bashing. Each and every family has their own way of making it out to the dunes, either coming a bit early, or a bit late. If you are late you still had as much fun as the early birds. Causing drama and hoping for law enforcement to smoke a fellow duner for camping and enjoying dunes for a few extra days sucks. I camp all over so no skin in this. But we watch people leave insane amounts of trash, light illegal fireworks, play hibachi music until 4am, fight, drugs, speed in camp?? But we want to call our people on 5 miles of road that probably have more respect for this place we call “our dunes” than any of the visitors that come out here? Come on ladies and gents, let’s be bigger than this and not draw so much attention to the little things. We need this place.
Completely disagree. Public land is public land, not strictly for those with enough wealth and leisure time (and the downright nerve and arrogance) to homestead it for themselves.  It’s that arrogance and narcissism that would result in a reservation system more than anything else.

If I go by myself early I’ll camp on Geck for a few days.. mob in 4wd.. don’t need pavement… gonna see if my boy is down… So we have the 2 golf carts.. I just miss duning FROM Gecko…

Don’t care about ghost deals.. never gonna own a MH… 

… I’ll let y’all … ‘sort it out.’

… I am getting a karioke machine.. it runs until I fall down..2-4am… rangers can come and are welcome to hang…. but no rap or country allowed (they can sing whatever else they want.. maybe I’ll have the COPS deal ready) 🎤 that would be funny.. ‘bad boys bad boys .. watcha gone do… etc.

enjoy

abc

E5978B2F-43A4-454C-9856-1B469E2204C3.jpeg

8CFD6A6B-D9F0-461D-BE1D-A0ED9D763919.jpeg

6402F45E-92AC-4056-9171-07DCDC4198B7.jpeg

FB30BB0C-003E-47CB-97BD-106263F3AE20.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still amazed that people will openly advertise they are giving that thieving azzhole money.

Think he's made enough that he could pay Copper what he's out for the flame car?...Bet he has.
Yeah, I've never even met him. Asked and he's back in Havasu... Ed (Poundsand) had been hard to get a hold of in the past so ... there was another shock tuning place across the row.

abc

Was able to land one of the elusive spots on Roadrunner this weekend. Lots of room when we pulled in yesterday about 4pm. The pads had room as well. I guess I can thank the BLM for the spot this weekend. 

I'm still amazed that people will openly advertise they are giving that thieving azzhole money.

Think he's made enough that he could pay Copper what he's out for the flame car?...Bet he has.
What did he steal from you?

What. Did. He. Steal. From. You.
I never said, or implied, he stole from me.  You know as well as I do (and most people on this board) what trail of sht that guy leaves in his wake.

He sold the flame car to a construction contractor in Phoenix.  The guy pulled up to Mr. Fish Taco in Rocky Point one weekend while I was eating there.  Had a short chat to try to get info.  He didn't divulge his or his company's  name tho,   Had pictures on an old camera that died.

Hit up Doug (King Glamis) if you don't believe me.  I called him while I was looking at it so he could relay the info to the ACTUAL owners.

I never said, or implied, he stole from me.  You know as well as I do (and most people on this board) what trail of sht that guy leaves in his wake.

He sold the flame car to a construction contractor in Phoenix.  The guy pulled up to Mr. Fish Taco in Rocky Point one weekend while I was eating there.  Had a short chat to try to get info.  He didn't divulge his or his company's  name tho,   Had pictures on an old camera that died.

Hit up Doug (King Glamis) if you don't believe me.  I called him while I was looking at it so he could relay the info to the ACTUAL owners.
Actually, you did imply he stole from you by calling him a thief. I can understand calling Mike Tyson a rapist as he was convicted of rape. What was Justin convicted of?  Nothing. Yet you jump on the Justin hate bandwagon simply because you can. What did he do to you personally? Nothing. Did he steal from someone you know personally or a board member you don't know?

If Justin is such a horrible person why is his business doing so well? I see his tractor trailer at Vendor's quite often. Have you approached him to tell him he is a thief? Or are you just more comfortable banging away on the keyboard about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with you? 

I've never met Justin and have never done business with him but I do own a dunebuggy.com Sidewinder. And having bought it in 2015 I can't see how that would make me biased.

I've been on this board since 2007 and have read all the threads about him, as well as on racedezert.com. Yet Justin remains not convicted of a crime. Why is that? 

You weren't the only one - Laidbackduner also saw it, talked to the guy and called me so I could call Buggy & Copper.

Only good thing that came out of all that fiasco was them making a trip back to Phx. and the party that ensued  🙂

Back