Ghostly Adventures from Gecko

The fact that a towing company can easily open the locked door with a master key proves that locking it up is the least secure method. The most secure method is to BE THERE.

Sorry, but he deserved to get towed.
I actually agreed to both of these previously... :dunno:  

We'll stick to pushers (or at least something with air brakes), since I'd imagine that's 99% of the MH that are ghosting...

Removing the driveline isn't really necessary, and any heavy wrecker that is worth a chit would have the T bolts to cage the brakes.  Heavy duty transmissions, like a 3000 series Allison for instance, don't have "park".
Well hell, I learned something new on the board today :cheers:  

Well hell, I learned something new on the board today :cheers:  
This is the one I'm most familiar with.  Where the "N"s are will tell you what you've selected, RR (reverse), NN(neutral), and 6x for a drive example. 6 being the number of forward speeds, x being the gear it currently in..  63 would be 6 speeds 3rd gear.  Manual up/down shift capabilities.  "Mode" would be used in some PTO configurations.

allison.PNG

Y’all still letting the beef cook

Iv check in

got my laughs

off to youth sports for The Weeknd 

carry on 

this has been the most aggressive ghost camping thread yet 

Well I meant to type Bitchin, I'll correct that. Nice of you as a fellow Roadrunner elitist to point that out. 

Thanks 
You sound mad guy. Go drink a beer and calm down. Why are you letting other people stress you out. Good luck buddy. 

Well I meant to type Bitchin, I'll correct that. Nice of you as a fellow Roadrunner elitist to point that out. 

Thanks 
If I was an elitist I'd point out that all of your posts are hardly intelligible...

-TJ

Live it up there brother, don't worry about the 50 law abiding folks that may have driven by your camp site SLOWLY while your rig sat abandoned for days on end.  Fortunate for you they didn't take matters into their own hands.

By the way, may want to pay some attention to that dark mark on your left foot.  Could be pre-diabetes or worse.
There were numerous spots at Roadrunner all week, Why would anyone take matters into their own hands?  A lot of guys on GD sound very angry. You guys need to calm down.  Why you so mad dude ?

We'll stick to pushers (or at least something with air brakes), since I'd imagine that's 99% of the MH that are ghosting...

Removing the driveline isn't really necessary, and any heavy wrecker that is worth a chit would have the T bolts to cage the brakes.  Heavy duty transmissions, like a 3000 series Allison for instance, don't have "park".
I've had a Allison 3200MH and my current RV is a 4000.  I'm familiar with them, and the fact that they don't have "park".  But that doesn't mean you can tow them with the drive wheels down without removing the driveshaft.  

Is removing the driveshaft necessary just to get it to move?  No.  Necessary to tow it without damaging the trans?  Yes. 

It's the same reason you can't flat-tow most automatic vehicles if they don't have a T-case with neutral: you can't spin the output shaft of an automatic without the engine running to turn the front-pump for long before it causes damage. 

I haven't met a heavy-haul tow guy that wants to pay to replace a DP Allison.  They all remove the DS when they tow them.

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Live it up there brother, don't worry about the 50 law abiding folks that may have driven by your camp site SLOWLY while your rig sat abandoned for days on end.  Fortunate for you they didn't take matters into their own hands.

By the way, may want to pay some attention to that dark mark on your left foot.  Could be pre-diabetes or worse.
NOW it's a thread: we have a keyboard warrior making threats who probably doesn't even go to G.  The only weird thing is I think it's Nov, not mid-summer.

@hello_newman coming to GD to add value and make friends, I see: 

image.png

-TJ

NOW it's a thread: we have a keyboard warrior making threats who probably doesn't even go to G.  The only weird thing is I think it's Nov, not mid-summer.

@hello_newman coming to GD to add value and make friends, I see: 

View attachment 18088

-TJ
Prob a GD old timer that didn’t want to post under their regular screen name. 

Either way.... tensions are high... people are fired up! I’m ready for a dune beer. 

Prob a GD old timer that didn’t want to post under their regular screen name. 

Either way.... tensions are high... people are fired up! I’m ready for a dune beer. 
There's a word for somebody who makes a new account to say something they don't want attributed to them...

Anyway, hopefully everybody just gets out and dunes and feels better, lol.  I have to fly to Satan's bhole tomorrow (DC), so I'm pretty confident everyone is going to be having more fun than me.

-TJ

You sound mad guy. Go drink a beer and calm down. Why are you letting other people stress you out. Good luck buddy. 
Not mad, I think you're projecting. You're the reading so the issue is in your head.

Whatever, you're just another one that thinks you chit don't stink. F___K OFF!
Your true colors are showing through.  I can't imagine why you have so much trouble making friends in G or on the forum.  My chit stinks, oh it stinks plenty.  I think you're very confused about who, or what I am... but I could not care less.  

You can choose to live your life pissed off and sad, looking for things to complain about, and I've certainly been there myself.  Or, you can decide to just do your own thing, not focus on others, and not spend so much time trying to find somebody or something to be angry about.  

...Nice of you as a fellow Roadrunner elitist to point that out.

...You're the reading...

Yup, definitely just me being elitist, your posts are just fine.

-TJ

Your true colors are showing through.  I can't imagine why you have so much trouble making friends in G or on the forum.  My chit stinks, oh it stinks plenty.  I think you're very confused about who, or what I am... but I could not care less.  

You can choose to live your life pissed off and sad and looking for things to complain about, and I've certainly been there myself.  Or, you can decide to just do your own thing, not focus on others, and not spend so much time trying to find somebody or something to be angry about.  

-TJ
You must be the next Tony Robbins, thanks for the life lesson it was truly life changing. 

You must be the next Tony Robbins, thanks for the life lesson it was truly life changing. 
Don't be mad 'cause I'm doing me better than you doing you...

At the end of the day, I'm not the one yelling "effe off" at strangers on the internet.  I'm pretty happy about that. 

-TJ

Back