Ghostly Adventures from Gecko

Wow, looks like Tom "camp host" actually put the sting on RR estates.  Never thought I would see it down south.  Even the "untouchables" packed up and left.  

:popcorn:

Wow, looks like Tom "camp host" actually put the sting on RR estates.  Never thought I would see it down south.  Even the "untouchables" packed up and left.  

200.gif

How is it that you're always here to see what's going on? Tried to meet you, even walked around Roadrunner calling out Stonehenge. People thought I lost my dog. I told them I did, a sad little bitch, tail between her legs, afraid of everyone.

Why does this make you happy? You aren't using the space. No one is. Yet 25 people were told to leave. That's 25 people. It spending money on ice, food, t shirts, gas, etc. Keep celebrating, we'll all be back. And you'll be at home.

#RoadRunnerSeasonLongParkingSpotsMatter

#peoplethatactuallygotoglamismatter

How is it that you're always here to see what's going on? Tried to meet you, even walked around Roadrunner calling out Stonehenge. People thought I lost my dog. I told them I did, a sad little bitch, tail between her legs, afraid of everyone.

Why does this make you happy? You aren't using the space. No one is. Yet 25 people were told to leave. That's 25 people. It spending money on ice, food, t shirts, gas, etc. Keep celebrating, we'll all be back. And you'll be at home.

:rofl:   Stonehenge isn't a real person. :rofl:

Who you calling a bitch? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they all had to go back to Millionare acres in the game of Life.  LOL!

What'd I miss? Were the elite of Entitlement Estates asked to leave? Did they have to leave the ISDRA? Or just get off Roadrunner? Are they slumming it down on pad 3 for a bit? Or, dare I say it, did they have to go to the washes for a week or two? Oh the horror...

RR is like Boardwalk and Park Place. Pad 3/5 is like Marvin Gardens and Pennsylvania. Pad one would be like New York and Ilinois Ave. The lowly washes would be Baltic to Connecticut depending which wash. :blink: Of course you drive along B&O railroad going down wash road. Get caught drinking and duning?  Go to jail and don't pass go or collect $200. Land on free parking and you get to camp in one spot for 60 days. 

RR is like Boardwalk and Park Place. Pad 3/5 is like Marvin Gardens and Pennsylvania. Pad one would be like New York and Ilinois Ave. The lowly washes would be Baltic to Connecticut depending which wash. :blink: Of course you drive along B&O railroad going down wash road. Get caught drinking and duning?  Go to jail and don't pass go or collect $200. Land on Boardwalk or Park Place and you get to camp in one spot for 120 days. 
FIFY

Back