Can Am 2022 model line up.

Congrats Dbart. Happy to see you getting back into the game. If I had known you were looking I would have recommended the dealer in Reno. My buddy ordered his in October and took possession in late November for the 2022 RR Maxx. Hope it arrives in time for your trip. We'll be in Dumont for Pres weekend.

So I was at Bert’s today picking up a new dirt bike for my kid.  They have a lot of SXSs.  I was asking the sales guys about Can Am and they said they are shipping units with no dash or ECU.  Polaris is shipping units read to go.

Bert’s is asking a nice ADM premium on the SXSs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have come to the realization that I won't get mine till summer most likely!

When Can am sends out the notice of delivery...they give a 4-6 week window of when it will ship.

THEN, I get to wait 60-120 days after it arrives at the dealer for whatever parts are missing.

Frustrated is an understatement, but it is what it is at this point.

Oh and then there's this...I was given a price based on 2021 model...basically $1,000 less. When writing up the estimate, I put the down pmt for 2 vehicles...Tyler says, Oh ooops, that's on me. Then the price went up again from can am another $1,000...so now they are telling me they may have to charge me another $1,000....UH, I don't think so...we made the deal based off the price you gave me and an OTD price...I signed/initialed and gave you a deposit and I have the paperwork stating it. Not my fault!

They are still making money though but gonna try and pull this crap I bet?????

:simrak:

When Can am sends out the notice of delivery...they give a 4-6 week window of when it will ship.

THEN, I get to wait 60-120 days after it arrives at the dealer for whatever parts are missing.

Oh and then there's this...I was given a price based on 2021 model...basically $1,000 less. When writing up the estimate, I put the down pmt for 2 vehicles...Tyler says, Oh ooops, that's on me. Then the price went up again from can am another $1,000...so now they are telling me they may have to charge me another $1,000....UH, I don't think so...we made the deal based off the price you gave me and an OTD price...I signed/initialed and gave you a deposit and I have the paperwork stating it. Not my fault!

I got a quote from them for a RZR that had $6,200.00 in frieght and prep fees 🥴

What is normal ? 

What is normal ? 
Wow, What dealer is this?

My paperwork says Dealer Prep, $420.00, Registration $54.00,

CA Tire Recycle fee :kenk:  $7.00

Wow! And people are giving chit to Speed UTV about getting cars out. 

Total BS that they are raising your price after you put a deposit down and have a signed agreement. Totally dishonest. 
They haven't raised it yet...I basically said not my problem. We'll see when/if the car comes in.

Don't let them do that to you Dbart....stand yore ground. :thumb:

What is normal ? 
That ain't normal, but there are lots of dealers trying to charge it.  

Summer time is a great time to ride in Mexico along the coast. 

That is some BS on trying to get you to pay above the agreed price.  

So the saga continues as this never-ending wait for my new ride looms on! :simrak:

M dealer, Moto United in La Habra told me that BRP has announced 4-6 week hold on anything shipping out.

"Hey! We had a business meeting with BRP yesterday (Friday) and they said that there is delay on the cars of at least 4-6 weeks then a 30-60 day wait on parts once it arrives. They als told us they are cutting all dealers orders by 5-10% just because they are not able to meet all orders and demand. So, I am supposed to find out what they are cutting over the next week or so. It really sucks and they are just killing us tight now. Sorry that it is affecting you so much!"

I responded that it's not your fault and I look at it this way, the season is over anyways but I hope it is here by summer, June/ July.

Then I said that the 5-10% cut shouldn't affect me since my car and my buddy's were already ordered and have been built or being built and we aren't just waiting on random units to show up to buy?

Tyler responded,

"Shouldn't, but the cars/units they cut are off of the orders that haven't arrived. So like I said I'll know more soon."

:kenk:

Not sure what to make of this. How can I order something, actually 2 cars then BRP say, no...don't ship those ones that are specific for customers!

That makes no sense what so ever!!!

Beyond Frustrating!!

Back