Can Am 2022 model line up.

Yep.  Mounting it to the LCA is better.  No one is arguing that.  There's more than 1 way to skin a cat, and one person having a patent on the process doesn't mean they had to compromise their design "because lawyers".
Again, you're deflecting from the point. You said EVERY OEM blah blah.

Yet not a single one had done it. It wasn't about a patent, it was about reality. You can't say they all did it when not a SINGLE ONE did so.

That's it. It's about sticking to the truth. There's no point discussing a topic if someone is in an alternate universe.

If you want Exhibit C you can go look past the oil leak and check out the front suspension on your Wildcat.   LMAO!!!

ab9.jpg

Well I hate to burst your bubble.  I present to you Exhibit A - the Wildcat XX.  LOL!!!!

And here you can see on of many reasons why Can Am went with the tall upright: 

image.png

Torque steer?  What's that...?  LOL

Yet not a single one had done it. It wasn't about a patent, it was about reality. You can't say they all did it when not a SINGLE ONE did so.

That's it. It's about sticking to the truth. There's no point discussing a topic if someone is in an alternate universe.
Please do not ignore that AC did this with the Wildcat long before RG touched the XX and long before his patent.   I would bet the only reason he has that patent was to make sure Textron did not screw him and give him leverage against Textron.  Protect his "intellectual property" from the big corporation.  Perhaps a lesson he learned when he was working with Polaris.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So now you're singing the praises of the Wildcat as well as the Speed?

Make up your mind!      :lol:
Not praising or dissing.  Just merely pointing out things were done long before RG decided to build a UTV and that your were not correct in assuming RG was the first do this with a UTV.  

What. Are. You. Even. Talking. About?  The hair splitting and deflection back to Speed being better is getting preposterous.  Jesus fawk man, give it a rest. 

We all get it.  You like Speed.

To acquiesce: MOST OEMs did this.  Can Am, Polaris, centered.  Speed UTV (which isn't even technically an OEM since they haven't delivered anything), not.  The rest of my post, other than that one minor point, stands.  Lord.

That's a chit-ton of profit they're spending to do this.  If it was just about patents, they'd hire attorneys for far cheaper and let that die in court after years of nothing happening.

Looks like a “Leaked” picture of the new Can Am X3 or whatever they might call it was posted on IG. Guessing from the music this was at the Mexico plant and you can see they guy is taking some of the leftover decal wrap off the side. 

Looks big! Could be a threat to the Pro R and Speed UTV! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfB4zGfJRRt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Probably just this guy's music.  He likes to weld to tunes.

Do we even start a Can Am 2023 model line up thread? 

I did not see anything new or improved on the X3. Is there anything new? Any other new Can Am machines or improvements? 
New colors for the RC edition and that is about it.  

Do we even start a Can Am 2023 model line up thread? 

I did not see anything new or improved on the X3. Is there anything new? Any other new Can Am machines or improvements? 
Naw people can see them at dealers, or just take one home very soon.

:lol:

No need to discuss something that actually will exist this season :lmao:

Back