Can Am 2022 model line up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please define when the season starts & ends? 

Remember even Sand Shark has said Can Am is still struggling to get cars built due to shortages. There are 2022 that have been orders and not delivered yet. 
On Glamis Dunes, we can go by the Season Pass for the ISDRA since we are primarily a Dune Group.

Starts Oct. 1st, ends April 15th, for the majority.  Ask most folks here who have deposits, they will echo wanting their Speed UTV for the upcoming Dune Season.

Delays on 2022 cars is not same as "yet to be delivered, even a single unit". That's comparing ripe apples to apple seeds.

Again, not a Speed hater, I actually like all the UTV for differing reasons.

Yes they finally figured out why it’s way better to mount the shock off the lower arm. Even a non engineer guy could not figure that one out. But I’d bet the reason they are centering over the axle to to get around a patent. And because Polaris & Can Am still mount the rack & tie rods off the back of the arm they have no room for shock packaging unless they mount the shock over the axle. 

I believe Speed has two patents, one on shock location and one on steering location that the other manufactures are having to work around. 

All of that stuff was on the OG Wildcat.  Front steer and lower arm shock mounting.  How in the hell do you get a patent on something that is at least 10 years old?

No, my point was you made a statement that was wrong. Totally wrong. Not even 1 single OEM UTV mfr mounted their front shock to the lower a-arm until after Speed did it.

You can mock all you want, just don't post BS and expect it to go unnoticed. Most people would apologize for being so wrong.

Maybe if you spent more time checking your facts before posting instead of looking up unrelated videos in an effort to deflect...  you'd have more credibility.
Uh, Arctic Cat did it before Robby.  You had one...

Remember even Sand Shark has said Can Am is still struggling to get cars built due to shortages. There are 2022 that have been orders and not delivered yet. 
I think a lot of the people that are waiting for their 2022 Can Am are people in the midwest and south.

Dune season typically starts in Oct. and goes through when it is too hot, which is some point in April, for the dunes.   Desert season seems to be about the same for most.

Some people ride year round.  

My riding season will start in Sept. when I head to Baja.  

Do we even start a Can Am 2023 model line up thread? 

I did not see anything new or improved on the X3. Is there anything new? Any other new Can Am machines or improvements? 
Can Am has been known to release models mid-year or right before the end of the year.  So maybe they are saving their next sport UTV release for December.   

Haven’t delivered some units is a helluva lot better than haven’t delivered all units. 

He could not see the lower shock mount do to the massive oil puddle surrounding his Wildcat.  LOL!
Ah, and couldn’t see the single shear rear mount because of the oil smokescreen?

Latest rumor is Can Am has a new model coming with a supercharged motor out of the Sea Doo.  

Latest rumor is Can Am has a new model coming with a supercharged motor out of the Sea Doo.  
Did you take the Can-am survey a couple months ago?  I did and they asked a bunch of questions about motor size and HP. And how much would you pay.  It was up to 500 hp and selectable gears.  

Did you take the Can-am survey a couple months ago?  I did and they asked a bunch of questions about motor size and HP. And how much would you pay.  It was up to 500 hp and selectable gears.  
I did not take any survey.  Can Am is not scared of hp.  They have a Sea Doo that is 300hp. That motor would be perfect for a SXS. 

I did not take any survey.  Can Am is not scared of hp.  They have a Sea Doo that is 300hp. That motor would be perfect for a SXS. 
I assume it’ll be de-rated since there won’t be an endless supply of cold water. :biggrin:

Please do not ignore that AC did this with the Wildcat long before RG touched the XX and long before his patent.   I would bet the only reason he has that patent was to make sure Textron did not screw him and give him leverage against Textron.  Protect his "intellectual property" from the big corporation.  Perhaps a lesson he learned when he was working with Polaris.  
This comment has aged very well considering the most recent ruling. :biggrin:

Back