Will Can am Have something like the Pro R?

looks like rear steer capabilities as well. 

Funky ass suspension components...people are going to thrash that crap fast...

:classic_blink:
People can trash a bowling ball in a bed of cotton.  LOL!!!     I want to see it in person.  It might not be a crazy looking in person. 

I will be the first to say it....

Game Changer

I have a sinking feeling that this is a red herring. Make the internet buzz about something that looks way out there , then walk it back with the real design that doesn't have a couple of tree catchers

I will be the first to say it....

Game Changer

I have a sinking feeling that this is a red herring. Make the internet buzz about something that looks way out there , then walk it back with the real design that doesn't have a couple of tree catchers
The picture looks off to me and I think you maybe right.   We shall see in a few weeks.    

Damnit I am starting to feel like a junky waiting on my next fix!  

I figured I would get 5 year out of my current x3 and I am just about there. 

Next Sunday we find out what it will or won't be

I swear to god if it is just another HP bump and minor tweaks I will loose it. I would say it is the world record SxS blue balls tease……….but then I have to remember those poor speed bastards and know we can’t hold a candle to RG. 

I swear to god if it is just another HP bump and minor tweaks I will loose it. I would say it is the world record SxS blue balls tease……….but then I have to remember those poor speed bastards and know we can’t hold a candle to RG. 
We did it to ourselves. Lol

Next Sunday we will see I guess and Probably the HUGE price tag to go with it.

Here is the question lets just say this car is everything that has been discussed. New car 300hp No belt  etc etcetc. How many of us on here will go 50-60k right from the dealer? without all the other add ons that we all seem to do? Yes compared to a new 300k Buggy that is much cheaper but 60k is out of my Budget personally.

Here is the question lets just say this car is everything that has been discussed. New car 300hp No belt  etc etcetc. How many of us on here will go 50-60k right from the dealer? without all the other add ons that we all seem to do? Yes compared to a new 300k Buggy that is much cheaper but 60k is out of my Budget personally.
Quit paying cash, peasant. 84 month financing that bitch and don't worry about it. :sarcasm:

Yup, hey SS when can we expect you to pick up the new X3, X4, X6 whatever they gonna call it?

I watched this little Instagram clip, and something caught my eye. If you watch the video, right where I tried to screen shot, it looks like there is a driver and passenger. But, it sure looks like there is an empty center seat. Could it possibly be a 3 seater?

Resized_Screenshot_20230816_174253_Instagram.jpeg

Back