Will Can am Have something like the Pro R?

Gonna be interesting for sure. Can am New car coming out. The KRX coming in October with a supercharged 4 cyl and Heard rumors of Yamaha has a New car coming at some point. Kinda like the old Muscle car days way back when everyone was just making big HP.

Well I guess we will see this afternoon if this lives up too the Hype?

Its official, X3 has the most hideous front suspension. HARD PASS!
Why? Because it works better. Looks like some pretty incredible technology in this new car. Oh wait you can't put 35s on it to go play in the mud.lol. I wonder what the price will be on a two-seater.

45k for the 2seat XRS with smart shocks. If you want the works accessories package tag on another 17k. Getting a little rich for my blood.   

Also no mention of a 4 seater yet so I will be very curious what that looks like spec and price wise when that finally arrives

100% not questioning that. But does an F1 or Indy car have it? A trophy truck?
F1 is more worried about placing wishbones for aero downwash, then anti-geometry to keep the aero platform stable.

Trophy truck can just giant uniball/CNC/hand-build everything, has to clear 40s+, has more width to play with/customers don’t care about swapping to rollers, and is way less worried about scrub radius since 2WD. 

But yeah, it’s certainly odd looking. Like a skeleton…

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus those arms are long and beefy. Track width change and folded arms* appears to be a complaint of the past, lol.

*until John Q tests it into a ditch at 93mph

Last edited by a moderator:
Back