What movie are you watching now?

watched 'Air' last night.  Really liked it; Matt Damon never disappoints.

Wife told me to watch this at first I said NO but did and it was ok

image.png

On 12/1/2023 at 3:46 PM, Stugots said:

Recommend watching  "The Offer" Half way through and its great.

It is the story of how the Godfather was made and where the book came from.  Milles Teller, Geovanni Ribisi, Great cast . The dude who plays the CEO of Paramount is awesome!

I think she ^^^ was just in the latest Fargo! She's awesome!

The Playboy Murders is interesting too!

Lot's of sh*t went down there.

We are also watching La Brea....ehh. don't bother

It's the last season and we are just trying to get through it I guess to see how lame it ends!

:lmao:

Mare of Easttown was really good too. Kate Winslet is great in it.

Also, The Killing (4 seasons only, bummer it was really good!)

The Sinner (5 seasons)

Dark Wind

We watched Underdoggs with Snoop Dogg last night.

Hysterical.

It's like the Bad News Bears, meets Good Boys and Samuel L. Jackson (Mthr-F*KR every other word)

We are also watching La Brea....ehh. don't bother

It's the last season and we are just trying to get through it I guess to see how lame it ends!

Mare of Easttown was really good too. Kate Winslet is great in it.

Also, The Killing (4 seasons only, bummer it was really good!)

The Sinner (5 seasons)

Dark Wind
I made it 20 minutes on La Brea...  LOL

Most recent movies I watched I can think of was Old Dads (excellent) Dungeons and Dragons (surprisingly good), and No Hard Feelings (good).

I just started Dr. Death on Peacock.  Episode 1 season 1, that ended gotta watch #2. It's good.  

I just started Dr. Death on Peacock.  Episode 1 season 1, that ended gotta watch #2. It's good.  
Thanks to you I binged Season 1 and it was good. I watched 5 episodes of season 2 today. Pretty boring so far. 

not a movie but watching the series Griselda damn wild

Thanks to you I binged Season 1 and it was good. I watched 5 episodes of season 2 today. Pretty boring so far. 
I'm on episode 6 of Season 2...I think it's pretty good...some sh*t is about to happen with the Dr...and his past it seems.

I made it 20 minutes on La Brea...  LOL

Most recent movies I watched I can think of was Old Dads (excellent) Dungeons and Dragons (surprisingly good), and No Hard Feelings (good).
We did it...we finished the series La Brea.

OMG, it was all we could do to just watch it and get it over with!

Some of the WORST writing ever in that series...so glad it is over!

Last edited by a moderator:
We did it...we finished the series La Brea.

OMG, it was all we could do to just watch it and get it over with!

Some of the WORST writing ever in that series...so glad it is over!

I don't know if I'm getting more curmudgeonly in my old age (likely), or if the writing is getting lazier, or both...

But this seems woefully common these days.  Maybe the writers are too spread out since there are 57M shows to watch these days, but it sucks.  The laziness is rampant these days. 

I'm on episode 6 of Season 2...I think it's pretty good...some sh*t is about to happen with the Dr...and his past it seems.
It definitely got better in the later episodes. Some good surprises coming your way.

I'm re-watching Atypical on Netflix.  Kind of a corny dumb SitCom but just cracks me up.  Not sure why but I literally laugh at a bunch of the stuff, not just chuckles... 

Back