What movie are you watching now?

Finally watched Top Gun Maverick, thought it was good, in fact better than the 1st one :dunno:
Cruise is such a Richard Cranium.  Anymore....... I have a hard time watching anything with him in it..  Tim Robins too, but him less so. 

Cruise is such a Richard Cranium.  Anymore....... I have a hard time watching anything with him in it..  Tim Robins too, but him less so. 
I agree, that's why it took a couple years for me to watch it... but it was a great flick

Going to watch the new Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston movie.  Saw the first one a few years back and I remember not throwing stuff at the screen.. We will see if they kept the magic alive. I will report back.

We just started Manifest on Netflix, pretty good so far.  

Just watched The Mexican. Couldn't get into it. Peace

"I SEE YOU"

Good movie, look up Phrogging.

You want scary/freaky...

All of the Conjuring, Annabelle's, and the Nun.

Can't wait to see The Nun II

Netl8x has unbroken which is about Louis zamparini.  I listened to the book and the dude was a legend.  Amazing man!!! 

I have not seen the movie I almost don't want to because the book was so good... 

I started watching the watchmen on Amazon.  Kinda interesting show.  I fell asleep though part of it, I might have to go back and start over.  

I'm about 30 minutes into the movie shaft,  and it's stupid phunny.  

Recommend watching  "The Offer" Half way through and its great.

It is the story of how the Godfather was made and where the book came from.  Milles Teller, Geovanni Ribisi, Great cast . The dude who plays the CEO of Paramount is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to beat Fargo. 

I think Arrival was great too, just watched it again last night. 

Started 

Fool Me Once

last night and its a great  series :poule:

Awake. Ehh. I like to know what happens next. Same with leave the world behind..

Back