What movie are you watching now?

Watched "Pamela, a love story" on Netflix :thumb:

Reminded me of all those Playboy Magazines I used to have...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched "Pamela, a love story" on Netflix :thumb:

Reminded me of all those Playboy Magazines I used to have...LOL
My wife and I have been watching "The Playboy Murders" Wow its crazy...sad but it's good!

We just watched a movie called "Malicous" That was awesome.

Another good kind of non-stop action one is "Amubulance" 

Funny one is "Just go With It". Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston! 

Watch the New Chris Rock special on Netflix.....

He lays the pimp hand down on so many :bs:   issues this country is dealing with.

Let the Anti-Woke Revolution begin!

We just watched Wind River with Jeremy Renner....it's good!

Cory Lambert is a wildlife officer who finds the body of an 18-year-old woman on an American Indian reservation in snowy Wyoming. When the autopsy reveals that she was raped, FBI agent Jane Banner arrives to investigate. Teaming up with Lambert as a guide, the duo soon find that their lives are in danger while trying to solve the mystery of the teen's death.

Wind-River-1.jpg

Watched the Netflix series Shooter, good not great.

Yellowstone 1883 or whatever year hat was... A good mini series hat reminded me of the old wagon train movies from the 60's

Yellowstone 1923, might be the best one yet.

Also watched The Offer, The story of the making of The Godfather.  As a fan of the movie I enjoyed it. Not going to say it was awesome or anything but I liked it.

Just finished Kaleidoscope, worth it.  Easy watch.  I think it is only 6 episodes.

Trying to get caught up with Mandalorian.

Next up is Full Swing

That Dirty Black Bag is a really good series!

Last season of Snowfall is on too! That series has been EPIC!

The Accused, ch 11 really good

Can't wait for Dark Winds to start season 2

SNOWFALL has been awesome, missed last 2 seasons and need to get caught up.

Snowfall is going out with a bang.  It's getting really dark.

I'm going to miss that show.

Snowfall is going out with a bang.  It's getting really dark.

I'm going to miss that show.
Everyone I have told about that show has been like OMG...Awesome!

That is one series where the next season has been better than the previous!

Gonna miss it too.

Reactions: Mac
Everyone I have told about that show has been like OMG...Awesome!

That is one series where the next season has been better than the previous!

Gonna miss it too.
Missed last season, Need to catch up.

Saw it last night, I give it a ehh at best.  While the story was somewhat a new twist on things and the acting was believable and at no point in the movie did I just say WTF.  For a "action" movie the action level was never above a simmer.  There is like a 5% chance I would recommend it unless they were Italian, then maybe 45%.

Saw it last night, I give it a ehh at best.  While the story was somewhat a new twist on things and the acting was believable and at no point in the movie did I just say WTF.  For a "action" movie the action level was never above a simmer.  There is like a 5% chance I would recommend it unless they were Italian, then maybe 45%.
wife hated it and went to watch something else in another room hahaha

Netflix has a Richard Pryor special from a live concert in 1979.  I forgot how funny that dude was. 

X2.  I only got about 15 or 20 minutes in and bailed.... 

Finally watched Top Gun Maverick, thought it was good, in fact better than the 1st one :dunno:

Start watching the new Waco documentary on Netflix.. 

A lot of unseen and unheard information that makes me second guess everything we were told about that place.

Start watching the new Waco documentary on Netflix.. 

A lot of unseen and unheard information that makes me second guess everything we were told about that place.
Ive been eyeballing that.  cant decide if I want to watch it and be super pissed @ our country for the chit they do..........

or maybe there is more to it.......... 

Back