What movie are you watching now?

Pulp Fiction

Bastards

Once Upon a Time
Haven't seen most of the newer ones.  True Romance and Resevoir Dogs were great.  Some of 'Four Rooms' was funny. 

Netflix shows are the devil !!!

The Five, The Stranger, Safe, Paranoid, Retribution, Pine Gap, Godless. And of course The Crown and Peaky Blinders 

I am on Pinky Blinders about 1/2 way through the 1st season.

Also recommend Ozark and  1 season of a series on Prime called Zero Zero Zero.
Pinky Blinders was great but Zero Zero Zero was one of the best series I’ve seen since the Sopranos. 

Check out Norsemen on Netflix, not for everyone but just my type of humor. 

Its been said, "You can't Go Home Again" (You Can't Go Home Again is a novel by Thomas Wolfe published posthumously in 1940}

I suspect that also refers to revisiting old favorite films. (Film itself is dead as a medium)

I re-watched the Die Hard series this week, and even though they still are watchable, the suspense is gone.

Last month I ordered the DVD series from Canada, "Lonesome Dove". Quite entertaining.

The series started and stopped, and started again. That explains why the hero is played by several actors over the years, as well as having to order two different DVD sets.

And, being filmed in Canada, the random boob flash was a welcome addition. Not as Sexy  as Shameless though.

Apocalypse Now was watched last nite, and it was still the best anti war film ever.

(Even though dated)

Watching greatest events of World War II series on Netflix.  👍 my father and I used to watch documentaries on World War II together.  I didn’t appreciate it back then as much as I do now, just for the fact that I was in my teens, but did understand the sacrifice of our soldiers and country. I just have a deeper appreciation for it in my older age.  What an incredible generation.  

Finally saw 'Joker' a few days ago.  Good, not great. 

Back