The official Honda Thread

So the smaller hole i can plug, but what about the side of the upper?

There should've been a plate there that had some vacuum nipples on it.  You will need one for your fuel pressure regulator, but could cap the rest.

the wire layout from ecu that I have is

White      Battery 12v constant 7.5 amp

Red         Ignition switch 15 amp

Green     Switch to ground for fan relay

Pink        Alternator light ground side of bulb

Purple    Oil gauge

Brown   Oil Light ground side of bulb

Yellow   Temp gauge

Blue       Tachometer

Green/white   fuel pump relay negative terminal
This is 100% dependent on who mod'd the harness. 

When I build one it's a bit different...

White-Ignition power

Red-Constant B+

Green-fan relay ground

Pink-Alt dummy light

Brown-Oil dummy light or pressure gauge if the switch is removed and a sender installed.

Yellow-Coolant

Blue-Tach

Purple-fuel pump relay ground.  I only put this one in by request. 

For installing a aftermarket temp gauge could I just pull the stock temp gauge sender and run my aftermarket in that location or does the computer need the stock one and I just need to install an inline tap on one of the hoses.. 

For installing a aftermarket temp gauge could I just pull the stock temp gauge sender and run my aftermarket in that location or does the computer need the stock one and I just need to install an inline tap on one of the hoses.. 
I tapped into a flat spot on the thermastat side of the water manifold. 

The OE unit is for the ECU only.  It needs to stay.  Drill and tap for the gauge unit.

Yes as this is what triggers the fan relays
That is a different one.  The one with a white plastic housing that is vertically mounted is for the ECU.  The one with the brown housing that is mounted horizontally on the tstat cover is for the fan relays.

That is a different one.  The one with a white plastic housing that is vertically mounted is for the ECU.  The one with the brown housing that is mounted horizontally on the tstat cover is for the fan relays.
Not all them have one mounted in the tstat cover though.

I have a j35a4 …radiator in the front ,12ft lines going to the radaitor and returning .

fans turns on when car is cranked and runs all the time. My temp rises the faster I go and the longer I’m on the highway the hotter it gets usually runs 204 at around town at 80degree day.   210-213 if it’s 95 outside. Is this normal or to hot, 2 core radiator, 2000cfm fan, 175 thermostat but fan is now wire to turn on with ign switch.   

Back