Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

No Anderson / Barcia / Webb....Are we handing the title to Tomac? Or does Sexton have something to say about this? Peace

With an 18 point lead and just 2 races to go, methinks Eli will just cruise to another title.  Sexton seems like a good kid and if he'd just learn to stay on his bike, he would likely have come out on top this year .  .

If Tomac wins this race and Sexton gets 6th or worse, Tomac would clinch I think.

It's a difficult thing to do as a racer......just cruise. Something comes in you that says pass the guy in front of you! It happens to me everyday on the road. Should have never got on the gate. My wife says "What are you doing?" Guy wants to race me! "No he don't" Yes he does, did you see how quick he jumped the green light? It's ON. Peace

WOW! 

The last two weeks have been brutal for most of the top riders!!

WOW x2 that was hard to see :(

Nobody seen this coming either

image.png

Honda fell right into the lap of breaks. Peace

With Tomac's injury and I hope NOT but we all could of seen Tomacs last race last night

With Tomac's injury and I hope NOT but we all could of seen Tomacs last race last night
Thinking the same thing. Such a bummer. 

Sexton is a class act and congrats to him, I'm stoked for him, but so bummed for Tomac. Was so looking forward to the outdoors with him and Sexton.

I just wat he'd the main again as the podium stuff was cut short from peacock last night.  Just unreal.  But the pic posted above just tells what kind of guy Eli is. I hope he heals up COMPLETLEY before attempting to come back. If he ends up hanging it up, he has nothing to be ashamed of, he's had a stellar career. 

Let's hope he can come back, with a vengeance. 

Back