Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

The interview of both the Lawrence's after the race when they showed them video of Hampshire bombing into the last turn was hilarious. Both the Lawrence's were like, Holy chit! Funny as hell.
Yeah, especially Hunter's reaction was hysterical!

they are building a team already for 2024

image.png

I liked the riders saying, "someone just hit the finish line jump, now I have to do it" One rider does it.....they all are soon to follow. Peace

Good for Barcia. Kind of a hometown race for him. Peace

The interview of both the Lawrence's after the race when they showed them video of Hampshire bombing into the last turn was hilarious. Both the Lawrence's were like, Holy chit! Funny as hell.
Did you see the interview at the beginning with them 2. OMG, Jett got asked who Mom was rooting for and he said me cause I'm her favorite...then Hunter says yeah Jett was the 3rd boy and Mom was hoping for a girl so Jett is her little girl!

:lmao:

Did you see the interview at the beginning with them 2. OMG, Jett got asked who Mom was rooting for and he said me cause I'm her favorite...then Hunter says yeah Jett was the 3rd boy and Mom was hoping for a girl so Jett is her little girl!

:lmao:

Same in my family! Peace

broke collar bone out for months

image.png

That was an insane day of racing!

Bummer about Barcia and Webb!

I hope Tomac can get at least another win this series...he doesn't really need to win, but it would be cool if he did.

Congrats to Hunter Lawrence!

That was an insane day of racing!

Bummer about Barcia and Webb!

I hope Tomac can get at least another win this series...he doesn't really need to win, but it would be cool if he did.

Congrats to Hunter Lawrence!
I think Tomac will ride hard for the win in Denver being it's his home and he will have tons of family & friends present to watch him win.

Back