Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

It killed me to see that happen to Tomac.  I had hopes he would wrap up the championship and then retire on top after this season.  I have no doubt he COULD come back, but I'm not sure he should.  He'll be a year older, probably somewhat rusty, and Chase will be a year better.  

It killed me to see that happen to Tomac.  I had hopes he would wrap up the championship and then retire on top after this season.  I have no doubt he COULD come back, but I'm not sure he should.  He'll be a year older, probably somewhat rusty, and Chase will be a year better.  
Thinking the same thing!

But, if anyone could do it...I think Eli could!

Crazy, here are the riders out this year due to injury!

Marvin Musquin

Malcolm Stewart

Dylan Ferrandis

Joey Savatgy

Christian Craig

Aaron Plessinger

Jason Anderson

Justin Barcia

Cooper Webb

Eli Tomac

Crazy!

I wonder what Sexton really thinks. He's earned where he's at, but when it comes down to it, he's been gifted this championship in a way! Racing your heart out not knowing what's really going on then hey, by the way...you are the champion by default!

I'm not knocking Sexton by any means, he's my 2nd favorite rider behind Tomac! But just listening to him talk, he wanted this so bad, but to battle for it!

I hope he does well in the outdoors and puts the hurt on the new kid coming up, Jett!

:lmao:

Honda is about to have a problem. Jett / Sexton......same rig! Tomac retires / Sexton to Yamaha. Peace

Honda is about to have a problem. Jett / Sexton......same rig! Tomac retires / Sexton to Yamaha. Peace
I have heard Sexton hasn't been too happy with Honda! :bag:

Thinking the same thing!

But, if anyone could do it...I think Eli could!

Crazy, here are the riders out this year due to injury!

Marvin Musquin

Malcolm Stewart

Dylan Ferrandis

Joey Savatgy

Christian Craig

Aaron Plessinger

Jason Anderson

Justin Barcia

Cooper Webb

Eli Tomac

Crazy!

I wonder what Sexton really thinks. He's earned where he's at, but when it comes down to it, he's been gifted this championship in a way! Racing your heart out not knowing what's really going on then hey, by the way...you are the champion by default!

I'm not knocking Sexton by any means, he's my 2nd favorite rider behind Tomac! But just listening to him talk, he wanted this so bad, but to battle for it!

I hope he does well in the outdoors and puts the hurt on the new kid coming up, Jett!

<-- Jett fan 

and Hunter Lawrence will be moving up sometime

<-- Jett fan 
He's been fun to watch...I'm not against him by any means. 

I just want him to think, Man I'm fast....then go HOLY CRAP these guys are EFFING FAST! Welcome to the Big Boys!

He's been fun to watch...I'm not against him by any means. 

I just want him to think, Man I'm fast....then go HOLY CRAP these guys are EFFING FAST! Welcome to the Big Boys!

I cant wait to see the first outdoors race between them Chase has more experience for sure but will Jett be a wildcard (kinda like Chase was to Eli in outdoors)

Heard RC said he's the fastest guy on the planet! We'll see. Peace

I have heard Sexton hasn't been too happy with Honda! :bag:
I have heard KTM rumors.  

If he stays and Jett and him are under the same tent Honda will be just about unbeatable soon as Jett gets over the rookie crash blues.

Jeffrey Herlings wins #102. Passes Everts as the all time winningest GP rider. Not Championships / GP's. Peace

I call the podium...

1 Sexton

2 Roczen

3 Ciancurilo

Call it mind power...

:bag:

From having no championships since 2004 to sweeping in 2023.

Back