Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

this will be better than the 450 main

image.png

this will be better than the 450 main

View attachment 68822
Not sure how hard they will push each other they have another Championship to win and that starts soon, no need to get hurt in a year when everyone is getting hurt.   Look for Danger Boy or RJ Hampshire to be on the top step, The Lawrence boys will be right next to each other with Jett in front though.

The wind is out of the sails with so many people hurt. Roczen now? Peace

Jett left the 250 as a champ was fun to see that, wish him luck in the outdoors against Chase he will have to watch and learn as you seen Chase crushed the 450main and yes sorry to hear about Roc  knee damage TBD

Jett left the 250 as a champ was fun to see that, wish him luck in the outdoors against Chase he will have to watch and learn as you seen Chase crushed the 450main and yes sorry to hear about Roc  knee damage TBD
What a Bummer for Roczen.

The 450 Main was like Sexton was in the Last Chance qualifyer :simrak:

It's so insane how all the good guys are out to injury!

There's that old saying...

"To finish 1st, First you must finish!"

Sexton proved that...Congrats to him. Well deserved but I'm sure it's not the way he wanted it. Kind of handed to him, but like that quote says...you gotta be in it to win it!

I really hope sexton does well in the outdoors. If he rides like he did against Eli last year outdoors...everyone will be shotting for 2nd place.

250 main was exciting!

Amazing how far ahead Eli and Webb were. Webb hasn't scored points in the last 3 races and still got 3rd overall...Eli no points in 2 races and gets 2nd place.

All Roczen needed was 1 pt to get 3rd in the championship...so crazy.

Amazing how far ahead Eli and Webb were. Webb hasn't scored points in the last 3 races and still got 3rd overall...Eli no points in 2 races and gets 2nd place.

All Roczen needed was 1 pt to get 3rd in the championship...so crazy.

Roczen knows the Bonus Money he had coming too. Bummer for him. Peace

Wow, I finished 1st on the "just for fun" fantasy SX group. Also stoked that I finished 578th overall on the RM Fantasy board!! Best finish ever by far for me.

Pure luck since there are many on the board with far more knowledge than me.

Wow, I finished 1st on the "just for fun" fantasy SX group. Also stoked that I finished 578th overall on the RM Fantasy board!! Best finish ever by far for me.

Pure luck since there are many on the board with far more knowledge than me.
It comes down the the wild card picks.  Catch a couple of those ( totally luck) and you can go from a zero to a hero quick.

Finished 9th in the group and 15,951th overall

It comes down the the wild card picks.  Catch a couple of those ( totally luck) and you can go from a zero to a hero quick.

Finished 9th in the group and 15,951th overall
I only hit the wild card a couple times I think. What I did different this year was to go back to last years results by track/location before submitting my picks. I believe there are certain riders that just seem to do better on some tracks/locations and not so good on other tracks/locations. (Barcia comes to mind)

And Esco posting last minute injuries helped too.  :thumb:

Thursdays at Glen Helen is the place to be! Peace

Next saturday "Day Racing"

image.png

Back