Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

this might be better than the 450 main

image.png

WOW! Good for Barcia. I heard Tomac got hurt? And finishes 2nd? What a stud. Peace

Reactions: GBR
Only 4 riders were on the lead lap at the end. 

can you tell who was out front?

image.png

Yea. I'm not a huge fan of mudders. Everything is slowed down. By the end, no one was even jumping the finish line jump. It is cool to see Antsie and Barcia win it. Sad AP didn't race as he is one of the best in muddy conditions. 

I thought the racing was epic...it is all heart out there and just going for it!

Barcia was unstoppable, stoked for Eli to get 2nd considering his qualifying didn't go as planned and congrats to Roczen on 3rd.

As for the rest, they were probably just hoping it would end soon!

:lmao:

The East West shootout...holy cow RJ Hamshire...coming in hot!    :laugh1:  and got stuck!

Brutal conditions.

I thought the racing was epic...it is all heart out there and just going for it!

Barcia was unstoppable, stoked for Eli to get 2nd considering his qualifying didn't go as planned and congrats to Roczen on 3rd.

As for the rest, they were probably just hoping it would end soon!

:lmao:

The East West shootout...holy cow RJ Hamshire...coming in hot!    :laugh1:  and got stuck!

Brutal conditions.
The interview of both the Lawrence's after the race when they showed them video of Hampshire bombing into the last turn was hilarious. Both the Lawrence's were like, Holy chit! Funny as hell.

Back