Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Forecast for today is mostly dry which is good, I hate mud racing!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No racing this weekend!

Booo I say,

200.gif

RIP Josh DeMuth. He was my daughter Danielle's favorite rider. Another good soul gone too early. He autographed this picture I took of him at the 2006 Sprink Creek National for her 20th birthday writing, "To my biggest fan"

SAD DAY in the motocross community. Peace

Josh DeMuth railing.jpg

Here's Josh off the gate first turn and getting some Air. Yes, Da chEFF was on his feet flying around to get some good pics. Peace

Josh Good start.JPG

Josh Flying High.JPG

Josh Starter pack.JPG

Josh WOW good start.JPG

Josh Wait RC.JPG

I thought today was Saturday. Was excited to wake up to results. Peace

Triple crown racing is fun

Reactions: THD
Tomac is a Beast. Dude has something the rest of the field doesn't. Barcia is starting to impress! Peace

Great night of racing!

Come on Tomac...bring this thing home...then hopefully win the outdoors too!

Would be a great way to retire.

51 wins and counting. Epic!

:headbang:

Looks like a place where Tomac should dominate but it is close enough for Webb to make it a home race, and Sexton he is just going to let it all hang out.

Should be a great night of racing as long as it stays dry.

That long whoop run from the wall jump back towards the starting line is going to be brutal.  It would be great if they made it so it was a ski jump from the last one down to the starting line level.

I thought Sexton was tough last year in Atlanta? Peace

I thought Sexton was tough last year in Atlanta? Peace
He was 3rd last year.

I'm having a decent year so far on my picks and I changed how I am doing it. I just go with my gut on Tomac, Webb, and Sexton. I look at last years results for my remaining picks.

Working so far, but now that I said that, I'll probably crash and burn in the standings!

Wow, Atlanta is turning into Daytona #2!

I would think Tomac would fare well at this track, but Sexton, Webb, Barcia and Anderson are all gonna bring it.

As long as Tomac stays ahead of Webb, hopefully in front of Sexton too, that would suit me just fine!

Webb is gonna go in Defensive mode AKA Barcia Jr.

Barcia has proven to be fast without riding dirty, so his confidence is gong to be up there and a contender.

Sexton...I think he is as fast and sometimes faster then Tomac, but Sexton needs to get out of his own way and his head.

Gonna be interesting and nail biting the rest of this season! I have a hard time sitting down while these races are on!

:lmao:

Back