Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

wow didnt see that coming anybody who picked Roc to win Kudos, I had him as my wildcard
My neighbor texted that exact line right after the race.

Barcia really made it exciting at the end, and without taking anyone out!

Well....that's racing!

Congrat's to Ken, what a ride!

I was waiting for Barcia to take him out.

Tomac...uh dang. Something wasn't right for sure...or maybe just not comfortable on that track.

Sexton.... :simrak:  he's gotta be just  kicking himself!

I worked at a lot the nationals over the years at glen Helen inside the ropes with access everywhere. Let’s just say off camera I can tell you what pros are nice and what pros aren’t. 
Care to share??

Care to share??
Here are my interactions in my community, not at the track

Cooper Webb, not friendly at all. 

Malcom, when the series is on the West Coast lives here, super nice guy

Jason Anderson has always been nice to me

Justin Bogle super nice

Aaron Plessinger super chill, he might be my new favorite rider.

Here are my interactions in my community, not at the track

Cooper Webb, not friendly at all. 

Malcom, when the series is on the West Coast lives here, super nice guy

Jason Anderson has always been nice to me

Justin Bogle super nice

Aaron Plessinger super chill, he might be my new favorite rider.
I have heard that about Cooper!

Plessinger seems super cool. He's so stoked when he's on the podium and the crowd loves him. He get's everyone going!

Post race interview with Plessinger was heartbreaking.  Crowd was super supportive but you could see that he was destroyed inside.  Hope he eventually gets one or he will live that moment forever.

I know Deegan is a 17yo kid but DUDE WTF?  Hope he gets his ass chewed by Yamaha.  His post race interview was BS.  Rubbing is racing but not in heat race against your own teammate.

Post race interview with Plessinger was heartbreaking.  Crowd was super supportive but you could see that he was destroyed inside.  Hope he eventually gets one or he will live that moment forever.

I know Deegan is a 17yo kid but DUDE WTF?  Hope he gets his ass chewed by Yamaha.  His post race interview was BS.  Rubbing is racing but not in heat race against your own teammate.
His Metal Mulisha Roots came out in that interview!

:simrak:

Man, if I could have been a fly on the wall in that Star Yamaha truck. Smith threw it away in the LCQ still but should have never been there if him and Deegan weren’t playing grab ass and letting a non Star Yamaha rider right on by for a heat win. 

Looks like it could be a mudfest this weekend. 

Back