Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Reading Jeremy McGrath's book. Pretty Cool. Dude is a STUD! How is he not the GOAT? Peace
He was.... Until RC won every Championship from the time he turned pro until he retired that he started and finished.  That is RC's claim to the G.O.A.T. status if he started a championship run it ended two ways hurt and out or with the Trophy, No second place finishes. As good as Showtime was there were a few times he got beat head to head.

It's like MJ if he got to the finals he walked away with a ring every time, Kobe , LeBron Wilt, Magic and even Bird did not have that kind of power.

It is why Joe Montana who doesn't have as many rings as Tom Brady has should be ranked higher because he had no 2nd place trophy's unlike T12 who has quite a few.

It is why Joe Montana who doesn't have as many rings as Tom Brady has should be ranked higher because he had no 2nd place trophy's unlike T12 who has quite a few.

Yeah, people have forgotten how amazing Joe M was. 

On bikes, RC has what, 7 outdoor titles to go along with his 5 SX titles?  McGrath only had one outdoor title I think from 1995. He had it in the bag 96 before he got hurt and gave it to J Emig

RC was the first rider that took Motorcross serious. He worked out and road a lot, plus worked on his diet.  Jeremy, let's just say had a lot of fun during those years.  Jeremy was a pure rider, RC made himself into a great rider.  

RC was the first rider that took Motorcross serious. He worked out and road a lot, plus worked on his diet.  Jeremy, let's just say had a lot of fun during those years.  Jeremy was a pure rider, RC made himself into a great rider.  

I watched RC when he was on 80's. It was incredible. The dude was an animal!! He looked angry. He deserves the GOAT. Peace

McGrath was definitely the King of Supercross...he changed the sport for sure!

RC is the goat for all the reasons stated above plus...he did 2 outdoor seasons with complete domination, won every race.

That is unreal right there.

Stewart did it one time.

My brother in law was out at James Stewart’s house with Jeremy McGrath this week. 

great saturday, grats Deegan 1st podium and the Champ came thru in the 450s 7th win at Daytona :jeff:

Can't wait to see the tape delay recording. I checked the RECORD SERIES box once again. Peace

Come on Tomac...keep it going.

2 more wins puts him at 2nd overall for most wins in SX.

:oto:

Crazy how the top 3 are so close...it's cool, but I'm obviously wanting #3 to run away with it.

:dbart:

INDY this weekend. Can Tomac get another win? Or does Sexton stay upright and show his true speed? Y'ALL jump on the WEBB WAGON? Peace

top 3 just get them in the correct order lots of peeps in the group nailed it me being 1

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what is going to be interesting....The BARCIA retaliation on Sexton!

It's coming...we all know it.

:bag:

Congrats to "Kickstart Kenny".  Tomac didn't look right, something must have been wrong with him or the bike.  He lost the red plate for the first time this season.

My picks this week were WAY off.  Proves once again I know nothing about SX.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow didnt see that coming anybody who picked Roc to win Kudos, I had him as my wildcard

Back