Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Great night of racing!

No spoilers from me...

I wonder if Sexton would have taken the lead if it were not for the red flag? Or did Tomac just step it up? Sexton seemed to lose momentum when they resumed the race. He will be a force when he gets more consistent and has fewer and less severe mistakes.

Did Peacock ever show Ferrandis's wreck? I did not see what happened.

I wonder if Sexton would have taken the lead if it were not for the red flag? Or did Tomac just step it up? Sexton seemed to lose momentum when they resumed the race. He will be a force when he gets more consistent and has fewer and less severe mistakes.

Did Peacock ever show Ferrandis's wreck? I did not see what happened.

he over jumped and landed on rocsens bike it was very vauge but they did show it

Reactions: THD
The 450 LCQ was epic. Dudes would clean out there own momma to get in the main! 

The 450 LCQ was epic. Dudes would clean out there own momma to get in the main! 
Back in the day my buddy Dustin Nelson took 5th in the 450 LCQ in Houston. Missed the main by one spot. The AMA gave him a $500.00 check. Don't know if that's still the case. We called it FUEL money. That same night Andy Harrington pulled the Holeshot in the 250 Main which got him a $1000 check. Only to be taken out in turn 2. He carried that cardboard check around like it was Gold. Fun weekend. Peace

That Ferandis thing scares me...WTF would he not be on a backboard, immobilized if they ever THOUGHT he might have cervical injuries??????  Come on Supercross don't be stupid. 

Wow, the 250 main was awesome!

Stoked for Deegan to win his heat race. :headbang:

I guess Tomac was not feeling it and rode cautious..?   :dunno:

Something was up since he didn't make any passes after getting into 5th. Couldn't even catch Roczen. I thought he'd at least make the podium.

Webb was gifted that one...bummer for Sexton.

On to Oakland this coming week.

fast track, Chase Chase Chase dude your so fast but Eff up near the end of the race everytime, Jett is on another level from the 250 guys

I'm curious about who is who on the "just for fun" group? Some names match their GD.com member names, but most don't. Maybe some on the fantasy game aren't on here too?

Mine is AngryTurtle. That is what I signed up with on RMATV fantasy before the forum group was started.

And yes, I have done ok so far in the group, but give me a chance and I will pull a Sexton and crash before the finish line!  :lol:

I'm curious about who is who on the "just for fun" group? Some names match their GD.com member names, but most don't. Maybe some on the fantasy game aren't on here too?

Mine is AngryTurtle. That is what I signed up with on RMATV fantasy before the forum group was started.

And yes, I have done ok so far in the group, but give me a chance and I will pull a Sexton and crash before the finish line!  :lol:
esHO be me

Wow...some great racing again!

Amazing how a track can break down after the heat races!

I mean, look at Tomac in his heat...OMG, he could have started last and probably still won.

Main event...oh man it was gnarly. Sexton again throws it away.

1 more lap and Web probably would have gotten around Tomac.

These 3 are just on another level seeing how far back 4th place is.

Daytona next week...that is a different animal though.

250 class...yeah Jett is ready on another level too!

Back