Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

and the fo fiddy, Sandtrap nailed it

image.png

in the Futures Bennick ripped 

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomac was lucky to land on that Tough Block otherwise he might have busted a tailbone landing on the hard pack.

Was there live and saw something during the race I have never seen before and not sure what it was. During each of the 250 races one of the bickes had lights under its radiator shrould. I think kn race one it was Nicollette had green lights, and then the next race it was a different rider and his where white. Trying to difure out what that was about. Anyone know?

10 hours ago, Esco said:

It almost looked graceful but could have been so bad!

That was such a bummer cause he was bringing it! Thought he could have caught Sexton if he made that pass.

Ugh...well, he still has a 4pt lead.

Was there live and saw something during the race I have never seen before and not sure what it was. During each of the 250 races one of the bickes had lights under its radiator shrould. I think kn race one it was Nicollette had green lights, and then the next race it was a different rider and his where white. Trying to difure out what that was about. Anyone know?
Not quite sure, but I saw that too.  I was thinking it is some sort of tracking device for video game production. One rider had his go on and off a few times during race.  

Not quite sure, but I saw that too.  I was thinking it is some sort of tracking device for video game production. One rider had his go on and off a few times during race.  
Blinkers for Passing! :bag:

Supercross is changing its name to SuperNICEcross!

Pardon me, I'm getting over...Oh sure, I see your blinker...thank you for the warning, Have a nice day!

:lmao:

Saw a reddit post this morning that said it was something supercross was testing to show who/where the leader is. Makes sense as Nicollette's lights went out after he was passed and lost the lead.

Saw a reddit post this morning that said it was something supercross was testing to show who/where the leader is. Makes sense as Nicollette's lights went out after he was passed and lost the lead.
That actually makes sense . . .

Blinkers for Passing! :bag:

Supercross is changing its name to SuperNICEcross!

Pardon me, I'm getting over...Oh sure, I see your blinker...thank you for the warning, Have a nice day!

:lmao:
I'm sure Barcia and Anderson didn't get the memo! :lol:  

Been a while since I've seen dirtbikes at the coliseum.  Tickets for the final are on sale now.   Screenshot_20230202-153907.png

Back