Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

261508_starts_alignmedia_sx23_anaheim1_011.jpg

No feeling like it in the world. Can't be replicated anywhere except......ON THE GATE! Peace

I tried watching Arenacross...just doesn't do it for me though!

It's good to have in the background while working though.

:dbart:

I may just have to watch Anaheim 1 for the 4th time...it was that awesome!

I knew something was missing this weekend. Peace

If I lived in Diego, my night would be planned! SUPERCROSS! Peace

Alright y’all!! For peacock… downloading now… only want it for supercross. Should I do premium or premium plus??

Alright y’all!! For peacock… downloading now… only want it for supercross. Should I do premium or premium plus??
So I am just now finding out that you can't watch the races live unless you have Premium. F-u peacock and Supercross... You are making plenty of money that you can air this stuff live and not nickle and dime us to death. 

Guess I will wait until the races are over so I can watch the replays each eeekend. So frustrated. Just screwed my Saturday night.

So I am just now finding out that you can't watch the races live unless you have Premium. F-u peacock and Supercross... You are making plenty of money that you can air this stuff live and not nickle and dime us to death. 

Guess I will wait until the races are over so I can watch the replays each eeekend. So frustrated. Just screwed my Saturday night.
I just did the premium acct for now. Gonna cancel my directv that I pay $100+ per month for! Only had it for supercross / MX and now it’s no longer there unless you want to watch it 2 days later. 

Jett and Eli are making it look to easy  

Jett and Eli are making it look to easy  
Webb was catching Eli at the end though.

Great racing...man poor Mookie!

His heat race was EPIC!!!

Same with Sexton...had to go to the LCQ... Such a bummer but did you see the his gas tank :scared:

Webb was catching Eli at the end though.

Great racing...man poor Mookie!

His heat race was EPIC!!!

Same with Sexton...had to go to the LCQ... Such a bummer but did you see the his gas tank :scared:
I think Eli was letting up

Back