Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Tomac sure showed why he is the Champ..I had picked Sexton too win but Guess i missed out on that.

TheNoob started out strong in Fantasy! Peace

Alls I gots to say is brrrrrraaaapppp and SX love is like a rollercoaster baby baby! I wanna ride!!  🎶 :quadrock:  

I had a perfect score for one lap...............

Epic Racing!

Tomac, wow what a race...so lucky that Stewart didn't land on him on the bridge jump!

The field is definitely stacked.

Bummer for Forkner! That guy looked great in his heat race despite having issues at the start!

I hope he's healthy for next week.

I hope Tomac repeats for a 3rd Championship but would also be cool if he wins 6 more races he's 2nd ALL TIME behind Jeremy McGrath!

:headbang:

Bummer for Forkner! 

I hope he's healthy for next week.

I hope Tomac repeats for a 3rd Championship but would also be cool if he wins 6 more races he's 2nd ALL TIME behind Jeremy McGrath!

:headbang:

I agree! If Tomac does that................Mt. Rushmore of Motocross? Peace

450 Main event was exciting! 

250 Main was not much racing going on.

So what's the cliff notes on peacock? can I us that app through an amazon firestick?  and does it have on demand / DVR style capabilities, or do you have to watch it live? ready to ditch DirecTV.... only reason I still have it was for Moto 

450 Main event was exciting! 

250 Main was not much racing going on.

So what's the cliff notes on peacock? can I us that app through an amazon firestick?  and does it have on demand / DVR style capabilities, or do you have to watch it live? ready to ditch DirecTV.... only reason I still have it was for Moto 
Peacock the races are there...you can go back and watch later.

You can add them to your watch list too so you don't have to search for them.

Peacock the races are there...you can go back and watch later.

You can add them to your watch list too so you don't have to search for them.

Thanks!

does it work on a firestick? My smart TV is a sharp... and I don't think I can get the peaock app on the TV.

Thanks!

does it work on a firestick? My smart TV is a sharp... and I don't think I can get the peaock app on the TV.
That I don't know, I just ordered the channel on its own.

:dunno:

if Eli can fall and still come back and easily pass any one ahead him championship is his.

image.png

Eli has the confidence. Everyone is hoping he retires.....Today. Peace

It was so epic I watched it twice!

Bummer for Stewart! Was hoping he'd be up on the podium with Sexton and Tomac.

Back