Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Austin Forkner has sustained a broken hand and torn ligaments in his left knee, according to the latest injury update from David Pingree. X-rays revealed that there is a bone fragment floating around in his knee, indicating that the ligament was pulled off. As a result, Austin will be out of the Supercross season for 4-8 weeks to recover from his broken hand, assuming it’s a simple fracture. However, as for the torn ligament, it is currently unclear which one is affected (ACL/MCL/LCL/PCL) and surgery will be required. It is a tough blow for Austin and his team Pro Circuit Kawasaki. David Pingree and guest Ricky Johnson dive in to the action from this weekend’s season opener at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.

Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Austin Forkner has sustained a broken hand and torn ligaments in his left knee, according to the latest injury update from David Pingree. X-rays revealed that there is a bone fragment floating around in his knee, indicating that the ligament was pulled off. As a result, Austin will be out of the Supercross season for 4-8 weeks to recover from his broken hand, assuming it’s a simple fracture. However, as for the torn ligament, it is currently unclear which one is affected (ACL/MCL/LCL/PCL) and surgery will be required. It is a tough blow for Austin and his team Pro Circuit Kawasaki. David Pingree and guest Ricky Johnson dive in to the action from this weekend’s season opener at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.
That kid can't catch a break!

Sucks...I think he'd have something for Jett!

Bummer.

Super bummed on the crashes, both Malcom and Pierce Brown.  I was rooting for Brown, see him in my community sometimes, Malcom has been living here the last two years during the Supercross season, see him out fishing when he has a chance.  On Sunday morning, Malcom was out of the house by 7am Mtn Biking, guy is a beast.

Didn't they race in Daytona during a Hurricane? 

It was a terrible race to watch except for that part when Chad Reeds Yamaha went kaboom and K-dubs Honda just drove right by.

I have seen every SX race since 1980. They have raced in the quagmire many times yes. But on this occasion the rain is supposed to be really really bad. And based on the recent storms the awareness and sensitivity of the situation is very high. So there may be a tad of over reaction.  But I honestly would rather see a better race later than a crappy one now JMHO...

Untitled.jpg

TOO much stuff to move.... I understand, but I was at the in LA to watch doug Henry stall in the last  corner.... Supercross has turned into tennis....

Too much money involved now. When there was very little to be had, the boys wanted that little. For Food! Peace

Back