Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Will the weather down there affect the track? Or has it dried up?

Will the weather down there affect the track? Or has it dried up?
It should be pretty dry, not expecting any rain tomorrow or Saturday.

All signed up for Fantasy again, maybe I will better this year........

Reactions: THD
Gonna be a good time Saturday.  Weather looks perfect, can't think of a better way to enjoy some $18 ICB's and bench race like a mofo.  Come on Saturday!   

:sp666:

Sign up in our league. ! Picks are in. DRY??? I'm going to change my picks. Peace

So is the only way to watch this season (other than A1) is to have peacock? Or pay for some other streaming?

So is the only way to watch this season (other than A1) is to have peacock? Or pay for some other streaming?
Peacock every race, NBC will have most but sometimes a day after.  You'd have to check schedules 

I can feel the tension all the way from TEXAS! A1......Let's get it on! Who takes the title? Peace

Who takes the title? Peace
I don't know but it will be a chase to a tittle we will remember for a long time. stacked field for sure

Eli Tomac 

Cooper Webb

Aaron Plessinger

Adam Cianciarulo

Kyle Chisholm 

Shane McElrath 

Dylan Ferrandis 

Dean Wilson 

Joey Savatgy 

Jason Anderson 

Chase Sexton 

Marvin Musquin 

Malcolm Stewart 

Christian Craig 

Colt Nichols 

Justin Hill 

Justin Barcia 

Ken Roczen

Those are just the guy's who are more than capable of getting to the podium each week

Tomac keeps dominating? He's confident. Sexton ain't skeered. They're 40 mins away. Can you imagine how they feel in the pits right now? Waiting for the first qualifier? How awesome is that? Peace

NBC sure killed the excitement of Supercross.... they couldn't find any GOOD AMERICAN announcers?  Such a snooze fest....Eli and chase will battle for the title.... it's over. 

What a race. Don't count out Webb. Ferrandis looks like he wants to play too. Stewart was there also. So was Anderson. Can't imagine what goes thru their minds as the track becomes major rutted. While ON the GAS! Peace

If everyone stays healthy Racing will be intense this year and who ever wins the championship will have really earned it.  The fantasy picks will be hard for sure. 

I feel terrible for Austin Forkner. He looked strong! Peace

Back