Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Talk about a dream job. 

Little disappointed in Brocks parents. They had a chance to form a brilliant name. Could have named him Peter. Or Jock. Richard might be too easy. 

• Haha
Reactions: THD
Talk about a dream job. 

Little disappointed in Brocks parents. They had a chance to form a brilliant name. Could have named him Peter. Or Jock. Richard might be too easy. 
Elmo,

Per, As in Perineum :lmao:

Harry

Justin

Oh, we could go on for ever....

:laugh1:

Anaheim 1..We need to form our Fantasy SX league while I'm in G. Peace

I want AC#9 to win this title. Peace
Hmmm...not sure that's gonna happen! Has he made a full season yet? Sucks, cause the guy is so good!

I see Tomac, Sexton, Anderson being in the top and most consistent. Wouldn't count out Roczen, new team with something to prove.

Whatever the case, I hope it's a great year of racing. STACKED Field fo sho!!! :headbang:

I hope Tomac gets #7 at Daytona...that would be awesome! I'd like to see him win his 3rd championship too.

We'll see :cheers:

Bring on the new generation! Peace
Exactly, If you are done racing let the number go.

Chad Reed is the only person to of run the #22 after they went to the permanent number system and has not let it go yet.  He will probably try and get another extension even but with the new rules he might not be able to do so, his current injures are the only reason they would give him another year.

Back