Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

We're going to have a fantasy league this year, Time for Da chEFF to dominate. Peace

Malcolm said 2 things that stood out. 

1. A random fan came up and said your brother is Bubba, im gonna name you Mookie. Somehow it traveled around and stuck. Malcolm to this day doesnt have a clue who the person was. 

2. His dreads were fake. Wore a weave while his natural hair grew. Now its all his real hair. Went from a think a Medium to Xlarge helmet with the hair change. He says James' hair is real. A ratts nest. Makes sense its real since its so ugly and clumped up. He said a lot of football players with dreads are wearing extensions. All perfect and pretty.

That dude is going to be tough this year. Sleeper pick! Peace

I see Sexton as a very strong contender.

Tomac will still be in it and I hope comes out blazing ludicrous speed, but Sexton has something to prove that he wants to take the reigns.

Roczen...well, he'll be up there I think. He has confidence with the World SX series he just won, but a new team, new bike...probably gonna have some learning curves.

BAM BAM...well we all know his motto. Good starts, then take out master when getting passed :thumbsdown:

Anderson I think is pissed and is gonna come out swinging.

Stewart...again gonna be up there, let's hope the magnet attraction of him and Anderson stays on the positive.

Christian Craig...I hope does well

Jett Lawrence, gonna be fast for sure, but will he be patient???

That's only 8 out of 22 lining up for each main and the rest of the field is stacked...

Gonna be a crazy year.

I hope all stay healthy and safe and we have some EPIC racing!

:headbang:

I see Sexton as a very strong contender.

Tomac will still be in it and I hope comes out blazing ludicrous speed, but Sexton has something to prove that he wants to take the reigns.

Roczen...well, he'll be up there I think. He has confidence with the World SX series he just won, but a new team, new bike...probably gonna have some learning curves.

BAM BAM...well we all know his motto. Good starts, then take out master when getting passed :thumbsdown:

Anderson I think is pissed and is gonna come out swinging.

Stewart...again gonna be up there, let's hope the magnet attraction of him and Anderson stays on the positive.

Christian Craig...I hope does well

Jett Lawrence, gonna be fast for sure, but will he be patient???

That's only 8 out of 22 lining up for each main and the rest of the field is stacked...

Gonna be a crazy year.

I hope all stay healthy and safe and we have some EPIC racing!

:headbang:
Should be a great Supercross season.   I think Roczen is going to win some races on that Suzuki.  It is not like much has changed on that bike from when he last rode for Suzuki.  

I see Tomac, Sexton, and Anderson battling for the championship.  

Back