Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Once again Sexton throws one away.  My top 5 fantasy pics were spot on until he dumped it again.  :angryant:

Arlington! Been a while since I've made my fantasy pics. Thats what Glamis will do to ya! Peace

AC out for tonight's race, adjust your picks accordingly, I had him as the WC in 13th now I had to change it to........  

Not telling the WC is the best way to get points

:brdflick:  Peacock!  FYI for anyone who is watching the race on Peacock.  If you got a late start and are catching up to the Live event, it will shut off.  For me, 2min left in the 450 main.....  And now you have to wait for the Replay to be uploaded to finish the race.

I was watching then all the sudden it shut off!!! Wtf?? Plus everv20 seconds it would pause!!!! Eff peacock, they suck

Last edited by a moderator:
no issues for me sorry Oldtimer

I missed some great racing in Arlington. Tape delay. Peace

What a night...that track ended up being super slippery!

Top 3 are so close in points!

Daytona next week...Come on Tomac, do what you do and Dominate there.

:headbang:

:brdflick:  Peacock!  FYI for anyone who is watching the race on Peacock.  If you got a late start and are catching up to the Live event, it will shut off.  For me, 2min left in the 450 main.....  And now you have to wait for the Replay to be uploaded to finish the race.
I hate Peacock.  Last week the GF wanted to watch a movie, Sp I watched a movie knowing I could watch it after the movie.  Race just ended as the movie did, I thought great I can watch the race fast forward a little bit but NO It wasn't uploaded yet. Went to bed, woke up early to get in my SX fix before the day starts with her Nope still not uploaded..

Then this week I am looking at a similar situation, but I figure the movie will end right about the time for the mains start :rant:  nope it is a triple crown event, Hey that is on me but WTF Peacock goes to the Your show will return soon screen between the races for like 20 minutes? 

WTF is up with that. even if nothing is going on after you cram your commercials down my throat just show me the overshot of the venue. I would rather watch the crew work on the track over that dumb screen saver.

I miss recording it, and watching it an hour later..........Peacock you have to wait until the next day..........Sucks

My TV didn't record the race. What does the DVR not know about "Record Series" Peace

My TV didn't record the race. What does the DVR not know about "Record Series" Peace
For whatever reason, it doesn't, but it will record every episode of Arenacross and flat-track.

:simrak:

For whatever reason, it doesn't, but it will record every episode of Arenacross and flat-track.

:simrak:
^ ^ For sure.  It didn't record the races from 2 weeks ago.  Bummed I missed them . . .

Reading Jeremy McGrath's book. Pretty Cool. Dude is a STUD! How is he not the GOAT? Peace

Back