Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Wow they chose this profession deal with it.  I chose to me a equipment mechanic. It’s all fun and games until a machine goes down with a blown hose up inside the machine. The owners expect me to do my job and fix it. 110* outside what do you kids think the temp is inside the machine with a hot engine and a seriously hotter hydraulic system?  

I've been working my AISS off this summer in 105* heat in warehouses that are 130* where I have to work. Do my customers tell me to fix it in the fall? NO....they're stuff is broke today. Fix it now! Peace

I like the choice for 25 mins. They added an extra 30 min break too. 

Got qualifying playing. James is a stud and he is saying its a good decision. Not only safer but will make for better racing. 

All I gotta say before signing off till after I watch the racing sometime this weekend...COME ON TOMAC! Make it ET3+1

Would be awesome for him to get the title on his way out of the Outdoor series!

Can't wait for Supercross!

Ciao!

At least you have self control dbart. Some people will click on a thread called Motocross and then be disappointed people are discussing what they just watched.

That said its been awhile since you saw actual results posted here or the shout box until Monday rolls around. 

Trap is keeping me informed with up to the minute results. Peace

good tribute to david baily

most wont know who dennis rodman is but cool to see him in the booth and dude actually knows whats going on

Motocross is a tough sport, pro motos used to be 45 minutes long back in the day.  The Carlsbad USGP was held in summer, and that last fifteen minutes of a moto when strapped to a 500 is when the best, strongest riders rose to the top.  These young men racing are in incredible shape, and can handle it.  

nice job youngman keep up the hard work

image.png

Whats the deal from a proud Amercians point of view.....do we like Rodman? I barely know the guy. Heard him on Howard stern after he went to north Korea to play with his buddy. In the end, were his intentions good? 

Im a little shocked at the Lawrance bros. Not really a fan anymore. After moto 1 in the pits Jett was pissed they didnt tell him it was Hunter behind him, he would have pulled over and let him by. Screw that man. To do it intentionally and blatant isnt good for the sport. If he "accidentally makes a bobble" and Hunter goes by thats another story. Leaves the viewer to form his own conclusion. 

He already wrapped up his title so he wants his Bro to win? Don't you want to Destroy everyone everyday? Carmichael is the GOAT because of his attitude. "I want to smoke everyone everyday so they don't get any ideas they can beat me" Peace

He already wrapped up his title so he wants his Bro to win? 
I think if Jett was to have pulled over and let Hunter win there would have been a lot of disappointed fans. 

Disappointed that these champions would ride like that. Especially when the guy they are screwing over is a close friend.

LET HUNTER BYE 

:)

edit: I watched 250 Moto1 again. The last 3 laps i was seeing it from a new perspective since i know the outcome. Jett was looking around. I think he knew it was Hunter behind him for the last 3 laps. He just wasnt sure how far back Joe was. 

The jump before the checkers Jett does a huge look back. Could have easily tapped on the brakes just enough for Hunter to get the checkers. 

Then what sealed it. Jett gets off the bike. Pulls off his helmet. Kinda faces the camera and says he didnt know it was Hunter. To me it didnt seem like an authentic statement and body language.

I think Jett knew it was Hunter behind him. But he has a champion mentality and wanted to end his 250 career with a 1-1. Being a younger kid he then tries to pretend and say he didnt know it was Hunter. Little bit of a fib if you asked me. He gets the win and looks like a good guy. 

If you end up watching it again ask yourself if Jett saw a green bike behind him the last 7 minutes of the race. Full 3 laps with a track that has switchback turns. 

Last edited by a moderator:
if this was his last outdoors like he said went out like a champ

image.png

Back