Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

all comes down to next saturday at Pala

Got the chills a bunch of times!! Yelling at the screen. Saved 450 Moto2 for this morning. Its weird because i tried hard to not see the results. Thought i saw something on FB last night that showed the winner. That was a bummer. I didnt read the words only saw a picture of a rider. Turns out that was wrong. Whole time watching Moto2 i thought i knew the winner. But the other guy won. Kind of ruins it. Just impossible with social media to avoid. Can imagine its much worse for people watching football and baseball.

OMG, that first race was unreal...Just when I thought oh man...Tomac isn't gonna do it...BAM he pulls out ludicrous speed!

Had he not had that bobble in the 2nd moto....well, I guess we'll never know.

Still in the points lead.

He just has to do this exact results next week or just sweep both moto's to clinch.

Sexton has the momentum though and the confidence knowing he can run Eli's pace.

Right now it it Eli's to lose and I hate to say that, but I know he can pull it off.

Come ET3...do it!

Great championship though regardless of outcome.

I am liking sexton more and more, but come on Eli...!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup gonna be hot. Heard they might reduce the motos to 25 mins for safety reasons. Pala sucks man its a bummer that its part of the season. 

Can't drop the motos to 25 mins. It's just weather! Peace
The strong will survive!

I'm nervous about this last race...

Come ON TOMAC...go FULL Beast Mode for 30+2 x (2), you got this!

Little disappointed in Malcolm's pulp interview. He pretty much said he aint trying. Just didnt come off like a pro athlete with that heart and desire to always win. 

Would think his sponsors wouldn't be to happy with that. Hard to root for a guy who admits hes just going through the motions to collect a check. Plans to fish after motocross. Instead of prepping for the SX season. Really lost a lot of love for him. I liked his whoop speed and effort. 

They enter races knowing they're going to get smoked. Reminds me of my amateur career.Peace

It makes a little bit of sense. Theres a real safety issue apparently. Cant be charging jumps feeling foggy headed from heat exhaustion. I was surprised how common it is. The last pulp show had a guest host who said its really tough. They do moto 1 and straight into a trash can ice bath. Wait as long as they can until its time to put gear back on. 

It is possible the athletes are pushing their bodies further than years prior. They were saying a big factor to this is the lack of body fat. During the race without fat reserves they can drop energy fast to the point its no longer safe to ride at race pace. (im repeating stuff i heard on the podcast) 

Wow they chose this profession deal with it.  I chose to me a equipment mechanic. It’s all fun and games until a machine goes down with a blown hose up inside the machine. The owners expect me to do my job and fix it. 110* outside what do you kids think the temp is inside the machine with a hot engine and a seriously hotter hydraulic system?  

Wow they chose this profession deal with it.  I chose to me a equipment mechanic. It’s all fun and games until a machine goes down with a blown hose up inside the machine. The owners expect me to do my job and fix it. 110* outside what do you kids think the temp is inside the machine with a hot engine and a seriously hotter hydraulic system?  
But is it a dry heat?

:lmao:

Back