Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Not sure if posted already. 

Sexton is leaving Honda and moving to KTM in 2024!! Bummer for Honda. That must have been a huge contract. 

Story i heard was an official saw the take out move. But nobody had it on video. So Barcias team was told they were being disqualified but had zero video to watch as to why. It seems like GoPro is in control of the camera on Barcias bike. I got the impression the team couldnt even download and watch that footage after the race. They needed to get it from GoPro. 

Barcia is a  has been....as in, always HAS BEEN a douche!

he is consistent but I do not think he will podium the next 2 races

image.png

Not sure if posted already. 

Sexton is leaving Honda and moving to KTM in 2024!! Bummer for Honda. That must have been a huge contract. 
Hopefully taking Cooper Webb's spot...????

Bummer for Honda for sure and that bike is dialed in for Sexton!

I like this guy even though I am really pulling for Tomac to win this outdoors, Sexton is just looking so good and comfy and confidence is through the roof.

Supercross next year is going to be awesome!

These moto kids are amazing. Anyone watch some of Lorettas? The young kids speak well, thank their family, its pretty cool watching an 8 year old give a speech. So innocent in their words. 

These moto kids are amazing. Anyone watch some of Lorettas? The young kids speak well, thank their family, its pretty cool watching an 8 year old give a speech. So innocent in their words. 

Wish I had a speech teacher. My mouth was unfiltered! Still is. Peace

Back