Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Here comes the #1 plate? I'll bet he's been bummed not being able to defend his title. Peace

It'll be interesting to see how he is with Tomac and Sexton going at Ludicrous Speed!

:hethan:

Frenchie sure is fun to watch. His style shows you how close to the edge they are. 

wildcard oh wait there is no contest hahah

image.png

Deano will bring his chewed up aiss to Unadilla. Love that guy! Peace

You guys happy or sad? This season im confused. I like Chase, but want Eli to win. Makes it hard to watch because im not convinced what i want to see happen!! Motocross is weird in that so many "teams" are playing at the exact same time. I kind of hoped Frenchie would come smoke everyone and bring us back to reality. Chase appears to have left reality and gone superhuman x 10. I actually started thinking of him while im riding now. Try to get my body position more forward and try to keep my head and shoulders square and calm. No need to be all over the bike playing catch up on body position. 

I think this weekend Tomac played it smart. He doesn't like that track...he's only down 1 pt now so not out of it by any means.

But, Sexton has momentum and riding on Tomac's level...the rest of the field is playing for 3rd place.

I really want Tomac to win this last championship as he will most likely bow out of outdoors after this season and concentrate on SX.

Would love to se Tomac win from here on out, but it is going to be the Sexton/Tomac show for sure!

Fun to watch...

And if you believe that Yamaha didn't threaten his sponsor, you also believe Biden got 81 million legit votes.....Anna Nicole married for love and WMDs are in Iraq.....

And if you believe that Yamaha didn't threaten his sponsor, you also believe Biden got 81 million legit votes.....Anna Nicole married for love and WMDs are in Iraq.....
You forgot "that they also said artificial sweeteners are safe....."

Back