Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

3:28.48

For real if you hate DV go to 3 hours and 28 mina...48 seconds. 

He tells that skinny jean wearing d bag hes not a real fan!!!

13 hours ago, wopachop said:

Dude, DV is the man. I thought i hated him. Turns out i love the guy. Most honest guest ive heard. 

At one point they are talking about French riders and the MXoN. Whos going to ride for America. Steve takes a jab at DV calling him a Frenchie. DV say nope, im an American going on 1 year. He was proud to call himself an American and pretty much told the host screw you dont call me anti American. I thought it happened at 1:17 but its not there. The whole interview is great.

Ferrandis did something similar last year. He won a race. Might have been Redbud. Getting interviewed on the podium and you can hear the crowd booing big time!! Ferrandis says he lives here now and he loves America. Since then i looked at him different too. 

I'm about 3  1/2 hours into this. DV is pretty funny! Great show so far.

I got it playing too!! At the 4 hour mark. DV is telling Steve he has too many commercials. Doing the motion of swimming and raking in all the money.

More Epic racing. That track looks so gnarly with all the shadows.

Sexton and Tomac are on a whole other level than the rest of the field.

Lites class was great too.

2 weeks off though then only 4 more rounds... :bigcry:

Tomac and Sexton are really pushing each other and after Moto 1 we might of seen Sexton push Tomac to the edge even.  Sexton now knows he can catch and beat him straight up.  Question is how close to the edge is Sexton and can he keep from crashing for the rest of the season.  Four more rounds and chit just got real.

Tomac and Sexton are really pushing each other and after Moto 1 we might of seen Sexton push Tomac to the edge even.  Sexton now knows he can catch and beat him straight up.  Question is how close to the edge is Sexton and can he keep from crashing for the rest of the season.  Four more rounds and chit just got real.
I was thinking the same thing.

But maybe Tomac knows that if they swap motos 1-2, 2-1 for the rest of the season the points don't change and Tomac wins.

Great watching them pretty much demoralize the rest of the field. 3rd place was 40 seconds behind. WHOA!!

3rd place was 40 seconds behind. WHOA!!
First Moto when Tomac went down and Sexton crashed into him, Then Tomac drops the bike and even though Sexton was actually trying to start his bike up it seemed like he was just standing there saying come on old man lets go, I will wait for you.  

And they still won by like 20 seconds

You haven't lived until you've gone over the handle bars. Peace

This one is good too. He includes music that gives a really cool vibe.

edit: Start at 6:15 if you never click this stuff. I promise its an amazing 30 seconds, turn the sound up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been too busy to watch Motocross this year but read about it closely. Feeling the itch! Peace

Back