Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

338....This is No Highway! Southwick next week! Peace

Never before told story. Spicy chicken sandwich. 

Its starts around 34:20. But theyre saying interesting stuff way before that too. 

DAMN!! Looking for results right now. How duuuude chEFF! Peace

Eli killed it especially in the first race, started in 8th passed everybody then won by a lot

Its crazy how he can be so much faster. They say hes either full on or full off the throttle. Modulates with the clutch. Must work great to push through the sand. 

Did you hear Ricky talk about watching old films and how slow he looks? He said its embarrassing watching himself. The newer breed is much more delicate and precise. Where back in the day they were more Tomac style of hammering into everything. 

Although Eli is more of a hybrid. They say hes on the pegs during turns that others are sitting down with a leg out. 

Hey are you guys watching on Flo now for 7 bucks? 

Im watching the reply. Will pause the screen so it can buffer up some time. 

Its still skipping and pausing. Might be my old laptop and slow internet. 

I heard people with super nice TVs and fast internet had trouble with MAV. Is FLO the same? 

A question for ya'll.  I am currently a mavtv subscriber and yesterday's races are no longer available. I was not at home to watch the races.    Do I have to cancel mav and purchase flo?    This has been a nightmare season to watch the races with buffering and channel issues.   

Go to Mavtvplus and there is a link at the top of the page for questions about Mav and Flo. Im not sure if they will reimburse for the Mav. Hopefully others will know. 

If you want to watch now the Flo deal is 7 bucks a month. Im watching the 250 Moto 1 right now its a great race. 

So tired of chasing it around. Nbc something, then NBC gold, then peacock. Don't mind paying a few bucks but tired of the subscribe to this, subscribe to that. Gave up and been watching the replays on that dirtbikelover website someone posted recently. They have the races all up not long after they end but the website looks sketchy 

At least we can cancel after a month. 

Flo racing has been around for awhile. That guy Keefer was saying his son races the Loerretta lyne type races and those air on Flo Racing. They might have some other cool stuff to watch. Wouldnt mind seeing some Elzenburg or however its spelled. 

Oh damn you see Hunter get punched in the face??? (helmet) End of moto 1. 

On Flo its at 45:30 mark as they ride away back to the pits. 

edit: make that "pushed" in the face

Last edited by a moderator:
Great racing.

It's the Tomac/Sexton show. Would love for Tomac to get his 4th and it looks like he may be done with Outdoors after this year. Bummer, he is so great to watch.

I wonder if he'll do another year or 2 for supercross..??? Not sure, as they didn't mention anything about that.

Jett is on fire too.

Back